• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, thats OK obviously, no point getting worked up over a simple matter of interpretation and opinion :)

And I must thank you for the Friend Request :D
    Eh call me stubborn. I wont turn away from a good debate, it's also rare that I ever concede a point xD
    Ah Scotland, my namesake =P

Broadcasting to Nursing is a bit of a change. Not happy with where it's leading, or do you just think Nursing was the right choice all along?

Thank you, hopefully I'll do well. I'm quite excited, albeit afraid of Uni =)
    Hey, thanks for the length response to my welcome thread. It's much appreciated. I noticed you're in Uni and therefore I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly), that you are also Australian?

Also I'd be happy to take up the offer to let you critique some of my work. I need to get back to writing though. Taking a huge break prior to the start of Uni, but I'll have to do heaps to acheive my minor in Creative Writing, so have no fear ;)

I'll see you around the forums =)
    Thank you xD
    Y'know I thought the exact same about you, taking care to read people's posts and respond nicely - even if you don't agree :) A rare find on any forum.
    You deserved the Burmy >.<
    i would if i could really, brownies are hard to hand out here sadly:p
    however it's good that you convinced the person not to use hacks, it's often not very appreciated on sites like this.
    Lol, this forum stars me out alot xD But i also never have to get angry becuse they are very nice. I had to post a warnig message once because a few members where bullying a mod but they stopped after my post lol
    yeah, and i already made some really good friends thanks to the group. And i always stay nice to members. Its almost impressive to get me ****** off.
    Well it changes every moment. Members can stop going online on the forums, or never post or stop posting but im already happy if they even join the group. If they want to post or not is their choice but if they dont, they'll also miss all our events and stuff like that.
    Im hoping too. But im sure that it will work out good. When the group was dying i started to invite all online users and i got around 180 new members in 4 days. So im sure everything will work out ^^.
    Yeah, oh and by the way i read your post at the tournament thread and you are right about it. So i made a chat thread to hold the other threads clean.

And i have some really good helping members and im very happy with them.
    I have my deadlines for things and im very busy with school my life and i have my own problems too. I try to do what i can but its impossible to make 258 people happy at the same time. I hope you understand that too. And that you dont want to be in the E4 is your choice and im sure that i will find somone for the job. Thanks for considering anyways.
    Well i cant gurantee that the challengers will have hacks with legit boundaries, its all about having trust in eachother. Im sure that nobody who holds a tournament on this forum or another forum can be 100% sure that members will follow the rules.

Also i desperatly need a new member for the Elite4 so soon as possible because one of the members dropped out at the last moment and almost nobody responded to my PMs so im happy with everyone who can make a decent team and has wifi.
    well i meant hacks with legit boundaries, i need to change it for the challengers but nobody is using illegal hacks. And im looking for a new 4th member of the elite4, are you interested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…