• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol nah just lazy =P ahh yeah i see it now... damn that was annoying me for ages! cheers for the heads up. so how far are you along the game?
    I kinda wish I had lol I hated killing the little sisters but I was playing on hard and i needed the adam... its all about cutting those splicers to pieces when they attack the little sister lol
    yeah ive got HG as well, got i think 6 badges so far, just got to cianwood but cant figure out what to do next, i cant get the gym leader out of the lighthouse =(
    im gna transfer all my diamond pokes to hg once i get the badges so i dont have to work too hard to beat the elite 4 lol
    i got the kinda neutral one cuz i killed a few but saved a few as well and then chose to sacrifice myself at the end, how bout you?
    i got the kinda neutral one cuz i killed a few but saved a few as well and then chose to sacrifice myself at the end, how bout you?
    Hey Ive just completed Bioshock 2... so cool lol drilling through splicers never gets boring =P yeah the AvP games are pretty fun... gory as hell and the new multiplayer is pretty cool, you get to do trophy kills and stuff =)
    probably in the town centre, but thats a 20 minute bus ride =( ah ill figure something out. Im in uni a few days a week anyway so i could just chuck my ds in my bag and message you when im on. ah i never played bioshock but im thinking maybe i should! im probly getting the new one, just cuz you get to play as a big daddy. you seen the trailers on youtube? theres also a new alien vs predator vs marines game coming out!
    yeah i never played either of them, but im looking forward to it =) i guess if youre getting silver ill get gold. oh turns out that ive got a 64bit version of windows and nintendo wifi isnt compatible with it, which completely sucks arse =( although i may be able to use it in a wireless hotspot... i dno lol
    im gna give it another go at installing wifi, would be cool to battle again although tbh im probably really rusty by now =P ah i never played gold or silver but ill be getting these =) im right in thinking theres some kick arse beasties in those games right? if i get back online again we can help each other trade our pokemon over to the new games, when theyre released. looking forward to it now! lol
    im gna give it another go at installing wifi, would be cool to battle again although tbh im probably really rusty by now =P ah i never played gold or silver but ill be getting these =) im right in thinking theres some kick arse beasties in those games right? if i get back online again we can help each other trade our pokemon over to the new games, when theyre released. looking forward to it now! lol
    wow i havent been on in aaaages... turns out i cant install nintendo wifi on my laptop, sucks =( so i cant battle or trade etc... hence why ive not been on in a while. ah i cant believe i missed that! and no i havent heard anything about that, as i say ive been out of it for a while... god im away for a month or two and all the cool stuff gets released! lol
    Building and/or repair computers is fun. But idk if the kind of work offers any higher paying jobs
    I think I'm gonna go to a community college for my general ed. classes while I figure out my major.
    shiny =P lol its sleek black with little circular silver patterns on it, kind of hard to describe but its really nice =) i might install wifi later when i get back from the gym, ill definitely give you a message when ive done it and we can battle (youll kick my arse i imagine, i havent done this for months and youve probably got an awesome new squad =P) laters
    lol short for university. what you guys call college =P but over here college is between school and uni lol
    anyway, success!!! I FINALLY got a shiny new laptop =P ill get round to installing nintendo wifi at some point, in between uni work and student parties (which there are a lot of, and theyre messy) =)
    ah kk =) this is my first time on in ages, i still havent got a new computer and uni starts in a week lol but at least once i get my student loan ill have loadsa money to spend =P ill be on here more once i have my new laptop... need a decent one though cuz my course has quite a bit of graphics design x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…