• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the nicknaming, evolving, tutoring, and the shiny lucario!! ^^ Oki doki, and if you need anything, you pm me too! xD
    I have a female Sp. Defense Increase Mudkip and a few other Sp. Defense waters but no defense ups that aren't impish... Sorry, I don't have a Regigigas either... I have a touched Timid Lugia and a neutral natured Mewtwo, and a few bred Chanseys and Duskulls but other than that, I mostly have Eevees. xD

EDIT : Erm, oki, I'll be on in 30 or so! =3
    No its ok, I just taught it EQ now. Are Timid and Modest Eevees with high Sp. Attack IVs good and a Jolly Eevee with a high attack IV too? If you want a different nature just tell me. =3 BTW, I can get on now if you can.
    The final moveset is going to be : Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Earthquake ( for Scizor and Heatran ), and Thunderpunch ( Gyarados ). If I did put Sweet Kiss on Blissey I think the accuracy is like 75 compared to Confuse Ray's 100. So yup, take out Will-o-wisp for Thunderpunch, nickname the Forretress iRock, and Vappy Strawberry, and that'll be great! Just 200 more exp to evolve Duskull into Dusclops... >,<
    A Tank, but since my team's going to have Toxic Spikes and I forgot to put Sweet Kiss on Blissey ( Thunderbolt's ok or Light Screen for further support ) I'm going to put Confuse Ray instead of Will-O-Wisp. =3 The EVs are split between Defense and Special Defense with a Special Defense nature and the highest IV being in Defense. <3
    Yup, I got one! Just got to level up my Duskull two more levels... As for the move to remove for Thunderpunch, can you remove Will-O-Wisp please? Thanks! =3
    Oh yeah, umm, could you help me evolve my Dusclops into Dusknoir and move tutor it Thunderpunch? Thanks! Other than that and the nicknaming, that'll be good! ^^ *raids my PC boxes*
    Oh, that sucks, atleast your almost done with your education, I Have LOTS more to go. >,<

Oki doki then, the only extra time I would have throughout this week would probably be Wednesday morning since school starts late. Maybe 7:40 PT to 8:20 PT both AM? Of course if that doesn't work well for you, the weekend will be there. =3
    Oops, sorry I didn't see the messages, after I got back from Church I went back to sleep... Then I got on from 12:40 to 1:10 to see if you were on. I would have waited longer but I had to go to the movies with my budz. Hey, if you can get on tomorrow, I'll be on too since tomorrow's a holiday. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…