• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've mostly been out of Pokemon for a while, but in the last month or so I've gotten back into it with FR/LG/S/E/Pt. o: Well, RP, I finally got my wish, too. HG/SS is coming out next month hahah. Speaking of Johto, too, I don't know if you remember, but I always used to have a fanfic called Pokemon Silver Chronicles, right? Well, I've revved it up a notch. Starting April 1st I'll be releasing a brand new version of it :D It should be pretty fun.

Sorry, lots of words. xD Anyways, what all have you been up to?
    Why hello there, old friend. How've you been? Thinks have changed a lot around here, haven't they? Eheheh. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…