• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still need to get some concepts of them down first, but when I've made them they'll be up on my sprite thread. Now, if you give me a design, I can most certainly make a make sprite for you.
    I might change it to Zoroark later when more have been revealed. But yeah, I can't wait to get SS. And I'm not up to much. Thinking about what I could do for new fakemon. I have some ideas, but hopefully they work. And what are you doing?
    Yeah, I love Zoroark too. Because I wasn't going to be like the others, I thought I'd change mine back to one I've used previously. Anywho. HGSS don't come out here for a while yet. But I know we get it before the UK.
    Na, you got to it before me, don't worry. And Serebii gave us Sugimori arts for both.
    I'm great, man. how are you? :d We have the same avatar XD I think I might change mine to the official art though. Like, the Sugimori art.
    Most of my shinies are given to me by my best friend....well, I only breed the shiny trapinch myself, chain a shiny Bagon (with his help), and chain a shiny zigzagoon...
    Yeah, even Jonghyun was given to me by him, He used to be my boyfriend, not the one I just broke up with, the on before that....haha, I'm lazy.
    A wifi battle? Maybe later....I'm not with my DS now anyway...

So, any news? I just evolved my shiny Eevee into a Jolteon. I named him Jonghyun! I'm going to get another shiny Eevee for Umbreon...
    i'm pretty good, lost our b-ball game today, i cound't hit anything but 2 free throws! on any other **** i couldn't even hit the rim! and i'm the best player! so i'm ****** at my self...........
    Sure! We'll try sometime then! ;) I'll be in Australia for the better part of 6 months, then I'll be returning to the USA once again.
    Okayyyy... lol Nope, there's not much time to dwell on Valentine's day this year. (considering it's about 1 day before we fly XD) But even if there was, I'm no good with girls in the slightest. -_- I fall to pieces whenever I try to talk to them...about anything. Yeah. I'm shy like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…