• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pick glasses, contacts are not worth the hassle. Corrective surgery could be another option, seeing as you're old enough for Lasik.

Lol, a Victorian Pirate.

I hear you. At least the manga has gotten to the war with Whitebeard.
    It really isn't. Getting them in sucks, getting them out is worse.

Lol, pirates. I just had a vision of OnePiece filler arcs.
    Not much, I've gotten contacts today. I hate them :/

I can understand that, state testing and the two College Entrance Exam test are coming up for me.
    It's so bad. I kept up on the manga in America, so I don't need to worry about that, but I can see how it would be a problem.

Alright, later.
    Oh, you're a bleach fan too? Awesome :) I'm catching up on the filler, but I agree that it's boring as hell now.

So you go from a handwrittern draft? I never have the patience. I make notes on paper and flesh it out on the computer. Whenever it's up is fine, seeing as Opal's Shadow is a long time in coming.

I'd say save a copy, try again, and if it doesn't work, just forget it.
    It has been a while. Not much really, I'm stuck on writing the next chapter of Opal's Shadow. It just seems too much like a filler to me, but it's necessary for the storyline.

Cool, I can't wait to read that.
    contest shippiers shall burn in the lava
    theres no law about ash havin two girlfriends now is there
    May: well no
    Misty: not that i know of no
    c make a deal
    Ash: i feel like merendise
    All: u are
    Ash: my life sukss
    no it dont u get two girls hovering over u and do wat evr u want
    Ash: ohhhhhhhh me likey
    MY GOD THOSE ARE GOOD AND YAHE THOSE WORK VERY WELL
    its all because of my dream *remembering* none of dis would of happened if I was gonna kiss misty till i went nuts and made it ash kissin misty it was a bit weird dey wouldnt stop
    *hears roaring and door explodes*
    Ah S***! HARUKA!
    YOU SHALL PAY
    HOLLY CRAP HELP SOME ONE!
    HOW DARE U BETRAY US
    Y CANT I JUST CHOOSE BOTH IS THERE A RULE ARE SOMETHING
    YES ITS MY RULE
    DONT KILL ME!
    kool man i can only look at ure gallery since deviantart gave a virus so just show me ure piks or if u can find some
    oh and bad news my fellow advanceshipper...
    IM BEING DURNED TO THE DARKSIDE AKA
    P O K E S H I P P I N G!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…