• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not reeaally tbh, I mean the paralysis stopped Bagon from being able to use Aerial Ace, and then since it was paralyzed it made it slower than Elekid so that Elekid could hit it with Ice Punch. And because Ice Punch is super effective it meant that Bagon didn't have chance to use flamethrower. I have a feeling that Handy might do a round in each of our favours, if you know what I mean.
    That's kinda the reverse with my grandmother...she's always pestering me to go out places with her so that I can "see things and experience the world," when I'm not even particularly interested in watching an ice skating exhibition or flying to LA to see Cirque du Soleil or whatever. Thankfully she's only here for a little while longer, and then she'll go back to Utah...

...although I actually feel a little bad complaining about her behind her back. ^^;
    Hmm...vaguely. Weren't you the one who fell off a waterfall during that camping trip two summers ago?

Oops, wait. Wrong stalker profile. *tosses clipboard to the side* =P
    That's cool. I've mostly been swimming and riding my bike, just finished my latest chapter for Dawn Guardians after about a month-long hiatus. Also been trying to draw something new for my DeviantArt account, maybe start a webcomic. No luck on either of these two. T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…