• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gotta agree with your sig, Furret is my absolute favorite cute Pokemon. Second Generation really did have some of the best Pokemon, didn't it?
    Its alright, I ran into some snags on my end as well, but I've got spring break now so its time to get the ball rolling again. At a more reasonable pace once the Shadows are defeated. But I've got something in store for the new kids. Two days without a change to get on Serebii gave me some time to think.
    Yeah... if I had a less judgmental character, he or she would probably have tried to start a conversation with Yuki. (Especially if it was Yamiko, one of my favourite RP characters, who is good at reading people's inner emotions.) Who knows... maybe Yuki and Phoebe might get around to talking someday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…