• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah! Now I'm like sure that she likes me....except for the fact that she has a boyfriend :mad:

Damn, dude. That blows. Why can't you go home?

Same 'ole same 'ole. Talking to her and you, lurking a bit on Serebii...and I'm also waiting for breakfast...well my mom to come home from food shopping
    I know, it was truly amazing :D I'm actually talking to her right now :)

and last night...I asked her who her Valentine was and she said no one, so then I asked her "what about.....me?" and she said Okay! I was so happy yesterday :) :) :) :D

So now its a new day ;) How are you?
    I was born a pessimist, although I don't know if that applies to you.

Yeah, that's right. He deserves it for beating me.
    lol, I'm joking :3

Actually my day has just been made! I talked to her! She actually talked to me first....I was playing video games and away from my laptop lol. But she said Happy Valentine's day to me and I'm so happy. We both missed eachother today :)

and she's putting a new profile picture of herself just for me 'cause one time she asked me what to wear and stuff and I told her that she looks amazing in white and I love it when she curls her hair and she's doing that as her new profile picture just for me :)

She said she's kinda sad about her boyfriend not talking to her today at all, but now she's happy 'cause she's talking to me. :D

This is the only good Valentine's day I've ever had :D

I'm sooooooooooo happy!
    Yea, I saw that Drifblim mentioned some
    Shoddy losses, so he'll probably send them
    to you, as I just posted reminding everyone
    to VM you.

I've gotta jet though, and spend some time
    with mah wife. I'll catch up with you later. ^^
    There you go with that inferiority complex again... Fine, it makes you talented beyond your years.

I have a feeling even Ash would be scared of that one XD
    I've been playing clarinet for six years, and keyboard for four.

Lol. Sweet.

Everyone from the clan, PNW, the people from the What are you listening to thread...
    Yeah, that's true.

Lol. And cool. I really like Thousand Foot Krutch, they've got some good stuff.

1001st, technically XD
    I guess it's just natural curiousity, and then when you find something you like, it sticks.

Lol, why don't you think? And it's alright?
    I can see why. Lol, why do you keep giving them to people?

It's fine, I would have disappeared in another minute anyway.
    Nothing really. Today's Valentine's day :(

If I could talk to her today, it'll make my day. But just in case, do you want to be my Valentine? lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…