• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I watch the subbed one to, but im watching it on a website, as It never came here, and I know that it showed in finland and sweden D< …meanies And yeah I mean the animé one, I know that the manga wrath and manga pride is different xP I dont have any of the manga, only manga ive ever seen in the stores is dragonball, and that doesnt intrest me.

Look at the ken sugimori design, look at its feet xP

x_X I mean like... being the same pokemon/ the bigger ones. can maek eggz =O

Ok ill do that, next time im home, busy right now, + no DS available :(

Just wait for me =o
    Hey, you have 6 different colors in your sig. Get rid of one of them fast before a mod catches and infracts you D=

Hmm, I'm using the Dark-type skin because the others are too bright for me..and because I like black :p

Yeah, but 6 more spots isn't really that much, I need to empty atleast 1 box and I'll be somewhat happy. It'd be even better if I could check all of them, but I can't find anyone that would want to give me 17(?) IV battles. One takes around 3 minutes or so :/

Okay, no problem, I'll send it later =3

You're welcome, it's "Ekipa Galaksija", btw =3
    And I have no idea what the heck means "kawaii desu", but people keep saying that when they see something cute eg. a picture or something ':l
    Sataan? That's an awesome name, and no, I'm not satanic XD

Umm.. I don't get it ._.
    Well, whatver..

Baton Pass is boring? Maybe, but it's sooo useful and the Eeveelutions are one of the best when it comes to Baton Passing. I won some battles because of it =]

0-5°C?! In September?! This is so not normal, here will be 0°C sometime around January and I think that even then it'll be above 5°C. I don't want to know how cold is it there in Winter o_O

Aw that sucks.. I wish I could help you, but I'm too lazy with the game, good luck with getting rescued, I hope you posted in the Rescue thread in the PMD section D=
    Yeah its totally awesome ^_^ im on episode 49 and im thinking about watching the end either tonight or on friday :p

Of course I just buyed a PS2 today, so probarly friday x_x And nooo, Wrath <333

yup =D

i know, but palkia got heels o_O

idk =o

no i though you had one smaller version and i had one bigger as a sign of <3 ;)

Thank you ^_^

I dont have wifi though sorry :( But i really want to resque you ;_;
    You're welcome :]
    The Ice skin? I don't really like it, I'm still using the Dark skin. I think I'm using it for a year now :p

Yeah, I know, that rat is so overrated. I'm getting sick of looking at in in every episode. Also, remember that little girl in D/P with the Pikachu costume and around 3 Pikachu? Ugh.. :l
    I actually tought it's a real Pikachu not just a costume.

Thank you =3
    I also had an IV battle yesterday and checked 6 of my [normal] Ditto and... all had crappy IVs. Oh well, 6 Pokémon down, 99 more to go..

Well.. I had nothing else to do so I decided to draw something and didn't even realize that I was drawing it for hours. Btw, I finished the hair today and it took... 2 hours and a half(?). I tought it wouldn't take so long ._.'
    The finished product is resting in my Photobucket, but you can't see it because I changed the password, hehehe X3
    I can PM you the new password if you want :p

Oh couse you had to learn how are "Galaxy" and "team" called in Japanese first, "Galaxy" is called "Galaksija" and "team" is "ekipa" in Slovenian, by the way. Just tought you might want to know even if it'll never be useful in any way unless you go to Slovenia, whitch you probably won't XP
    Now that you mentioned "desu" the words "kawaii desu" refuse to get out of my head ._.'

Nope I didn't.. Um yeah... I read the post.. English version, please? 8D

Huh? My favorite Eeveelutions are Espeon and Umbreon, I like their looks and they can be useful in a team too ^w^

It suddendly got so much colder here, it's around 15°C and a week ago it was 30°C o_O
    I was in a T-Shirt before and it was so cold that I was shaking so I'm wearing a pullover :/
    I gotta get used to the cold first and then I can enjoy it, but still, this is so much better than sweating by just sitting on a chair :p
    well im like one of top 5 most patient ones x_X or atleast top five with the "i dont really hurry/ care" attitude xD

ya i no rite =o

*makes my palkia figure and my dialga figure hug eachother*

XD i lol'd

:eek: Gary motherf*cking oak? How dare he :mad: (in case you didnt understand, its a memes, check out encyclopedia dramatica if you wonder what it means)

I used a a luxio avatar some hours ago, and a luxray one. But.... I just cant seem to fit x_X Choose a different pokemon i can use D: xD

Yeah im working on WHAT to put on my signatre xD I changed my descriptions and stuff to ;)
    srry for the late reply :#

Yeah i ranked up, and the new thing is like cute, zOMG o_O

*palkia owned dialga* Palkia > Dialga anytime xP

you got blue hair and purple stripes now? o.o
    Lol fan girls screamin *covers ears*

Your alot home alone xD Your lucky xP

I saw it =O Now i think its an eternal hug xD *gets eternal hugged*
    Yes, this would be most agreeable. Have you been keeping up on the Platinum Team G updates? I must say CyrusxMars is running one-sided canon at the minimum. o) You come up with a topic and I'll do the posting. :p

Aww we don't want poor Satty being neglected do we though? o[

Heck no if Jupiter's cooler in the anime I'm keeping her. ;P Mars is just the more shippable one lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is epic win. His suit is so rofl that is incredible forreal. I hope they all do appear in that upcoming two parter... man that would be sweeet! I want to see their anime personalities for one thing.
    I love your new avatar, Luxio rocks =]

Ukkones, Ukkosen.. I don't care, I'm not a big Pikachu fan anyways so I don't care about his name XD

I already have 2 Skarmories there and I can't take them back because they'll lose their Egg moves. I have to breed one with good IVs first before putting something else there. And they were in the Day Care so long that they hit Lv. 100, all the way from Lv. 1. So that means 9900 Pokédollars each and I'm currently low on money so I can't afford that :/
    I had enough space to catch a Shiny Ditto though ^_^

I still didn't do a thing in PMD2. My Kita picture is keeping me busy the whole weekend and I still didn't finish it, I spend all together atleast 10 hours dawing it. Only the hair left and it's done, that will probably take me an hour or so ^-^

This "Who has prettier hair" conversation could that forever so I'll just stop talking about it =P

Well I can know what's better 'cause I have MSN and AIM. I'm using MSN more, I have more friends there. This doesn't mean that I'm completely neglecting AIM though.

Who said that I don't know any Japanese words? I know something between 5 and 8 words, not the best but hey, I never studied it so it's good enough XD
    And no way I'm learning all those words ._.
    I saw the Pikachu picture before and I dunno about Sacred soo.. =P

Huh? I think Glaceon's sprite is waaay better in Platimum than in D/P. I hate her D/P pose :l

Ehehe.. I'll trade over some Pokémon Eggs with Egg Moves so my team won't be full of Pokémon that are in the Sinnoh Dex =3
    I'm not sure who will be in my Platinum in-game team, but I know that I'll be using a Skitty, Espeon and Gliscor. I still have to decide who will be the other Pokémon =P
    No eihän sitä voi vastustaa kiusausta vähän vetää nenästä jotain, joka aivan kerjää sitä. :D Tuolla sanastolla esim. tervehtiminen vaikkapa messengeriin kirjauduttuessa voisi aiheuttaa jotain komiikkaa.

Ja kyllä se vuoro sulle jäi. Mutta en tiedä onko tuolla nyt niin kiirettä, sillä koeviikko alkaa reilun viikon päästä ja hommaa siis riittäisi.

Muuten se punnerrushaaste toimii oikeasti: kun aloittelin sain jotain 30-35 putkeen, mutta nyt meni jo tasan 50. o_O
    Hello. Thanks for saying that my sig is lovely and I hope the two will have an interaction (talking, arguing, etc.) with each other in the anime. If there's any errors in my new story, I'll fix it. :)
    I'd prefer if you'd talk in English, I have no idea what are you talking about =P
    ...Ali moram jaz tudi govorit v drugem jeziku..?

Too hard or too lazy? Bleh, I don't care, really, I couldn't think of a name and it was the first thing that popped ot of my head. Probably because I was listening to a song called "Ukkosen" or something..
    Geez, you're so far in the game already, I'm..well... I didn't do a thing since it said "Chapter 6". I'm playing Pearl instead. I need to find someone that'll give me a few IV battles for my Skarmories, Skitties and Dittos because I have 4 boxes full of them and no space for new Shinies :/

I think you ment: "My hair is so beautiful. You're the one whose hair is horrible. :)"

Why doesn't she have MSN? It's so much better than AIM D=
    And what? No talky with ps? ._.

Nu-uh, I'm not taking anything off the list. You still know how to talk in these languages or learning how to talk/understand them.
    You think Japanes is hard to learn? Hehehe... If you'd try to learn how to talk Slovenian you'd see that it's even harder. Mostly because we have uhh.. *counts fingers* 6 different cases, singular, plural and dual and don't get me started on everything else, go to Wikipedia or something XP

Wow, the wallpaper is awesome *w*
    Btw, I saw the new Platinum sprites and I hate the new Glameow and Eevee sprite, they look terrible and don't get me started on the Skuntank D=
    The Eeveelutions look good though and Skitty didn't change..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…