• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My favorites are Pikachu, Snivy, Serperior, Oshawott and Samurott. I also have many more but those are just a few.
    Dude, did u see the new Pokemon? You probably did but just in case u didn't he's a dark type and he looks pretty sick. His pre-evolve form came out too.
    Just thought you might wanna know that the Bakuman anime series is coming out in October 2010 and will only have 25 episodes. It will be directed by the same guy who directed Code Geass and will be animated by the same animation studio as The Prince of Tennis.

I'm not 100% sure but that's what I've gathered :)
    For me, shows with monsters were overplayed in a sense since the shows placed too much emphasis on them and their various powers.
    I remember Medabots and Monster Rancher. I was young but I remember watching the latter. I had a toy of one of the monsters too. Seemed a lot like Pokemon though.

I loved Digimon.
    You're welcome :) It's always great to have a new member and to meet a new friend.

My favorite ghosts are Spiritomb, Froslass, Gengar and Dusknoir. But the funny thing is that my favorite pokemon is Latias, lol.
    A lot like DB? I'm not surprised lol.

I used to watch DB sometimes when it'd air here. Never read the manga though.
    I read like one chapter of Hunter x Hunter when I was in middle school I think but I'm not too familiar with it either.
    I read the first chapter of Bakuman, then I just forgot to keep up. I don't have the time to read it online otherwise I would :)

I didn't like the Rescue Rukia arc either, but I bought the volumes and it's ok.
    I know about Bakuman. I tried reading it but I couldn't get into the story. It's hard for me to start reading a certain manga. Like a year ago, I hated Bleach because it was your typical anime about magic swords but now I love it because it's more than that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…