• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't actually put the parents stats in. You want to know what your parents stats are, for when you generate your times, but they don't actually go into the reporter.
    What you do is make sure you've gone through the initial calibration steps and the frame calibration first, and then enter in the necessary data into RNG Reporter.

DPPt Time Finder - Enter in the year, month, second, your delay range, and the frame (should be the number that occurred most often during the second Calibration Phase).
    Enter in the stats you're looking to get to the right side and click generate. A list of spreads will be available to you to pick from. Where it says 'A' (first) and 'B' (second) in the stats means that the stat there will be what either the first or second parent had in their stat.

For example, say your parents stats were:

First Parent 'A' 31/31/20/19/4/30
    Second Parent 'B' 31/31/31/31/6/31

If the spread you are looking at says 31/31/31/A/B/B, that means the babies stats will be 31/31/31/19/6/31.

Just soft reset until you hit your target.
    Well, just what exactly are you having trouble with?
    I have a guide if you need it, otherwise you'd just have to tell me what part you're stuck at and I'll help you get past it.
    For the choice band, I'd ideally like a shiny kingdra.

If that's not possible, an EV'd Kingdra in Def SpDef and HP. Make HP the primary, Then split defense and special defense. Relaxed nature.

If you can do this with a Shiny Kindgra, I'll give you a shiny Pupitar, adamant nature, alert to sounds unknown EVs, AND the choice band.

PM me, in the future. I check them more often than VMs.
    Finally got espeon LOL he looks like a radiant green on platinum but like a grass green on pokemon battle revolution. LOL
    Hey you got alot of the ev removing berries? I need some to boost my eevee's hapiness so I can evolve it to espeon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…