• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    It seems I can't keep a regular activity on SPPf anymore
    ----------
    My prescription: Well, just watch this, and you'll probably figure it out. Probably.

----------
    Doth thou haveth a Facebook?
    ----------
    Once upon a time, I pondered whether 'twas right for one such as myself to haveth a Facebook page. My conclusion was that it was not necessary, as I already possess a page on Serebii, YouTube, MiiPlaza GamerCreated, and a number others. If thou dost think that Facebook is a place for me, however, I shall reconsider.
    I liked the time when Brawl had been leaked in Japan, with pages literally filling up in 30 seconds, and people being able to just post the name of a revealed character with an exclamation mark and nobody cared because it was already 1-2 pages behind. I'm sure I got, like, 500 posts in that thread. The speculation was the best though, especially when Dattebayo showed up.
    Ah, it was nothing. There were some good times in the old Brawl threads, right? Better than the newbies we've got now anyway... :)

Thanks for accepting the Friend Request.
    ----------
    Ayyy.
    ----------
    Ay.

----------
    I haven't talked to you in...a long time.
    ----------
    I noticed!

----------
    I took a small absence from Serebii and AIM, but I'm back!
    ----------
    ;132;

----------
    I was like "Oh My Gaw liek WAYR'S D911!?"
    ----------
    He left the forums (And AIM, YouTube, MiiPlaza, SmashWiki, etc. too.) for the last month or so due to technical problems. But he's been back for a little bit now. So far he's only visited The ALL New Caption Contest, but that's about it. Don't worry though, he'll work his way back to the Brawl thread sometime soon. See you then!

----------
    Why am I waffling?
    ----------
    Indeed. Pancaking is much better!
    I thought you were dead! Or... something along the lines of death. As there's no other way you could have not been on the forums. :)

Yeah, welcome back, if you want a welcoming. Do you want a welcoming? Why am I waffling?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…