• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, if you're a Grumpy Old(er) Man again, why is your location still behind people?

Kind of late to ask this, I know, but still.
    need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here need a dispenser here
    I read your announcement. Who is posting the virus? My computer has already been infected with five Trojans! I don't want a worm!
    Ugh I have been waiting for you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day to come online :( Come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :(!
    Okay cool. I'll start next weekend when I don't have as many projects for school due ;_; (seriously, a research paper for tomorrow and a Spanish thing the next day ><). Do you want me to send the ones I sent you before or do you still possibly have them?
    Hey, in response to your response in the Avatar thread in the Announcements, would you like any help getting the avatars? I helped you before, but that was so many episodes ago and I can easily go through the newer episodes to find some for you.
    Just wondering to you have your celebi icon set to allways show offline, cause every time i see u post it seems like u just post and logoff lol.
    Advertisement sounds fair.

And that was, of course, part of the idea. But I can see how the staff here might not want to have to field that (despite it being ostensibly unrelated).
    Hell, I don't even care. Otherwise it'd be under lock and key.

I'm kind of curious under what grounds the thread was closed though, because that could easily have made for some hilarious Serebii moments.
    Hey chris, how does one post images in alt anime when imgcode and html are off? Also thanks for the thread on daisuke gouri, very sad news though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…