• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cobalt_Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey is it ok if if you make me ripped sprites of sazando and daikenki please if you cant then it's cool but i really think it wud be cool if u can Thanks :)
    Is story really important in cinema because I see it being used by movie lovers as a legit reason on hating remakes, adaptions, and live action movies with CGI. I'm pretty sure there are good movies with bad stories back in the old days of cinema, but I could be wrong. What's funny is that there some movies today that are hated despite having good/original stories (District 9, because of that Bum Reviews video, Star Wars the Clone Wars, 9 just to name a few). I'm planning on making a thread about this subject in the near future, but I'll be expecting more comments of me being a robot.
    of course I know where midland is I live in toronto I have visited it before its actually a very nice town beautiful in the summer especially
    hey cobalt see you are also from ontario ?? u from toronto or some where close just curious ?
    I love your forum banner. MY PS3 fell into my lap just in time to play Bioshock 2, and though I'm downright horrible at it (The Wii has spoiled me. I'm use to being able to point and shoot, rather than aiming with the joystick.) I still have a lot of fun. Won't be going online with it for quite some time though. I figure if you're going to be playing with real people, you owe it to them to have skills beyond mashing the Melee button and hoping for the best. XD
    I dont use the Wrench too often. I try to have my camera out then get an action shot (sometimes multiple) before double tapping RB to the pistol. It's been working out for me. Hypnotize Big Daddy is very helpful though.

Got access to the Rapture Metro, which I believe gains me access to Fort Frolic. What do you want me to know?
    Alright. The strategy involving the Plasmids seems flawed. How will you know what's coming up?

Also, Rescuing. Not by choice, seeing as I hate children.

But more seriously (keeping in mind I do hate rl children) I am rescuing them for the achievement. Plus Little Sisters are kinda cute I guess.
    I would imagine B2 would be less creepy 'cos you're a Big Daddy prototype or whatever.

And uhm, I mainly just use the Machine Gun but I enjoy using the shotgun at times. I also mainly use Incinerate and the uh, electricity one... Can't remember it's name but I've got the second version of it.
    The one that made you freeze and then had a splicer appear RIGHT in front of you? SPAM TRIGGER SPAM TRIGGER

Seriously, that was just...
    I also freaked out once 'cos a Splicer was hiding around the corner of the door. But yeah, not as bad as I thought it'd be and I can see myself buying Bioshock 2 when it gets cheaper.
    I'm playing on Easy and haven't died yet. I think I'm fine.

I haven't freaked out all too much either. Only twice I believe. Big Daddies are awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…