• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xP True. I would too.

There's a skating tour, nya? '=3 I guess that answers your question. ^^; XD
    But if it's from the Olympics, I'm pretty sure he would. If not, I have no clue. DX
    Cheers! ^.^
    I don't get why people would look at them like they're crazy if that was how they used to dress back then? And the new styles now. If it's not the latest fashion statement then people think it's crazy.

*applause* *wipes a stray tear* Bravo! Bravo! That's how it's suppose to be! Skate and wear what you feel. Be yourself! *applause*
    In the Olympics, after he performed he even went to his fans to receive the gifts personally and shake their hands!
    Oh, he's so nice! x3 I wanna see him skate live!
    Yay! ^.^

I know what you mean! *kicks judges in the knees* But you know, back in the 70s it was the disco era and everyone was flashy and knew how to have fun (so did the 80s. 90s more laid back, but still had fun), but if someone dressed as if in the disco era today, people would look at that person like they're crazy.
    Pretty much the samething they did to the judging and other things. They think the harder something is the better, but that's not true at all.
    You'd be even more ticked off if you actually watched it, I'm sure. There were several beautiful American skaters (whom's names I can't remember) that lost to other skaters whom fell multible times!

I don't remember any of their names, but:
    Third place didn't deserve to be third.
    Second -- I personally hate him! But he's one of the *overly dramatic* top skaters that are oh, so, fabulous and darling! He doesn't even have to skate to get top scores. Literally! All he has to do is put one toe on the ice and he can get the whole world if he wanted! *sigh* He was boring.
    First was boring as well. He didn't deserve first place. But I let it go because he was skating for the U.S.
    XD So true! They only show the sports that the 'big stars' are in. >.<'

*sighs sadly* His first performance, I think he got 8th. And his second performance got 5th.
    But it wasn't fair!
    See, before the olympics started the American judge for ice skating said they should be judging on the skaters themselves and what they give. That's fair. Because now they only judge on difficulty and such.
    Now you HAVE to have a jump in the beginning. NOW you have to have a triple jump. Now this, NOW that.
    If a skater had a beautiful--breath taking performance, but it wasn't very difficult, they'd deduct like ten points!
    Whereas, if a skater had a lot of difficult moves, but didn't succeed in any of them, they'd only deduct five points!
    Thinking "Oh, they were going to do a difficult jump so I'll stick give them their points."
    You see how unfair they are nowadays?
    Well, that American judge wanted to be judging the skaters how it used to be. You didn't need to have difficult tricks. All you need is a beautiful performance.
    But all the other judges got angry and the American judge got kicked out of the judging circle.

So now the remaining judges are looking down on all the American skaters! Instead of deducting ten points they deduct thirty!

Jonny Weir should've been in the top three, but the judges are too tight 'up there' to notice and judge people how they should be judged!
    Me and my sis were saying we'd yell at the judges and throw stuff at them if we were in the audience. xP
    >.< Yeah. They don't spend a lot of time on ice skating. It's like (literally) they show one performance then change to showing, like, twenty minutes of speed skating or skiing, then goes back to one performance of ice skating, then the next forty-five minutes is either interviews or bobsledding. DX You really have to keep a good eye on it.

Yeah, there's lots of wipeouts! XD
    Jonny Weir was fabulous! As always. =3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4atQjCSHI&feature=related
    Then he skated his heart out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlx9N_bl9J8&feature=related
    >.< Oh, those are one of the worst things that comes with the simple cold. DX A runny nose, shivers (sometimes), sneezing, and feeling dazed. =.=
    DXDXDXDX Similar thing happened to me. But with mud. I was walking on the snow, perfectly white and crist. But in a step, my foot sanked, making a huge hole in the snow and into some very thick mud. DX
    >.<' Poor gal. *pats your head* Having a cold and being in the cold weather is not a good mix. Take it easy.

Yep. Well, almost anyway. There's still few patches of snow here and there.

o.0' I keeping forgetting it was Valentine's Day. . . >.>' It really didn't feel like it. . . .
    Thanks! ^^; You too, Bunny!
    Yep. And it wasn't fun a bit reading what they do for a living. =.='
    I guess. It has its good points and bad. But I know I'm probably not going to open it any time soon. _ _'
    Uh, in And Then There Were None:
    I just finished everyone's slight story (there were like eight-ten people! DX). What they do for a living, how they got invited to the island, and all that stuff. Now two of the people just got in a taxi with one of the others.

And in The Moving Finger:
    Getting to know the two stars. =.='
    Haha! XD Still, I haven't heard anything like it. XD

It's a computer game. Not on the internet, a game game. Same section where the video games are at Wal*Marts.
    That's where I saw it.
    Uh . . . A shade darker than pink. Me and my sis used it the other day to do an investigation (aka, spy on people) while our mom went food shopping. XD
    A two layered vanilla cake with whip cream. It's good, but I'm not a sweets fan. I like em, but not a fan.

XD Sugar balls? o.0 That's very interesting! XD I don't think I've heard of that, even on Food Network. >.<

It's very difficult, that's what it's like! XD
    It's like you're looking from someone else's view and you're really doing things you would do if you were there.
    Like I have to take certain pictures sometimes and the girl gives me a list. If you were really at the school you wouldn't know if you got the right picture or if you need a close up or to zoom out, and that's how it is.
    You don't know until you either talk to the girl who gave you it or go on the computer to see her notes.
    And it has, I think, the most details I've ever seen in ANY game! It's like it's modern, but when you find clues that come from way back in the 1800s, it does look like it came from that time. Like a journal I found in it. You know how every person has their own handwriting, well that's what it was. It was a little hard to read, but that's what some handwritings are. And it has great graphics and all that. The people even have facial expressions and roll their eyes and such.
    So it's really realistic.
    That happens to me every once in a while. xP
    Thanks, Bunny! ^.^

It was good. ^^ I got that video camera I was eyeing. They disguised it. -.o' Changed it's color. >.<'
    But I think it doesn't have a zooming feature, so we were thinking about trading it in.
    My birthday cake . . . It's mostly getting eatten by my mom and sis. -_-' They ate most of it, but they're saving the sugar flowers and that side of the cake for me.

Now I'm addicted to a detective game I think of as an early B-day gift. @.@
    It's called:
    NANCY DREW
    Warnings at Waverly Academy
    There's mysterious notes going around to students and you play as Nancy Drew to uncover the culprit before you become a victim!
    Cool

Weather can be annoying at times, I got a chill yesterday because of it and now I have a fever >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…