• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S.Suikun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You forgot the Announcement crust for the bread, which people read even less than the mayo stickies. Now just add some spam meat, and you're good!
    Fun fact: I VMed you about your new avatar BEFORE I saw your VM about your new avatar.

Also, gible gliscor misty GIBLE when will ash get 2 sunyshore gible gliscor misty misty misty BROCK BROCK BROCK! rivals misty gible gliscor DISGRACE 500th "favorite POkemon music?!" poll Gary Gary Misty "Pokemon in (country)" Pikachu Piplup PIPLUPPPPP JessieZoeyKenny DP### VOLKNER'S HAIR COLOR IS FUNNY misty brock tracey KANTO IS BEST GS Ball "all new cast for gen 5?!" Paul gible misty gliscor PIDGEOT NEEDS TO COME BACK "brock doesn't do ANYTHING" piplup gliscor DP IS ENDING TOMORROW AAAAAAH piplup gible gliscor ambipom HUGE MISTAKE misty misty Tracey brock misty

I think I covered all of PAD, but at what cost?
    Hey S.Suikun, I had an urge to ask you a stupid question (and I mean stupid).

If Alphadream made an Ed, Edd, n Eddy RPG with M&L like gameplay, would you buy it?

Sorry, had to ask that.
    Your signature caught my attention. Very funny. :p
    I love the Eds.

I remember seeing more of those in your Sig, I believe. Amusing to read :D
    Trust me, folks, I'm of that suspicion too. However, I want to be 100% sure before I take any action. It's an investigative process.
    This is probably none of my business, but I have a feeling that the new user posting in the Anime Spoilers section named Ursula is actually Kengo (who was banned) using a new account. Can you check to make sure?
    "Pokemon Ranger: Strands of Hair"
    "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Barbershops"

I think you might be onto something. I must submit this idea to Nintendo and earn millions in royalties!
    But Candice's hair is bigger than Zoey's hair, so chopping the hair off a Zocandice would produze a "Zo"!
    S.Suikun, help me! Zoroark's tremendous ponytail is compelling me to buy more Nintendo products! We must stop this menace by finding a pair of scissors post-haste!
    Hey S.Suikun, doing alright.

If you happen to have taken a look, did you see the new Pokemon figure?

I think it looks like that Shaymin and Lucario had a love child. I'm just saying. It sort of does. I'm not saying that it looks horrible though.

Well, it's good to talk with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…