• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup, i see your a fan of star wars....it's obvious i am. Who is your favorite sith lord, and don't say vader -___-
    it's still in st peters, it's on jungerman road now, kind of in this like plaza, so ya, i'll try and get it

yeah, pretty much now it's just BW
    one thing to know, the neutral zone moved out of the mall, I can try and get the address for it if you want, but they are still setting up, like, they've been moving in for about 4 months now...
    as usual bored out of my mind its been almost a year since i had to give up live and star wars galaxies pokemon is the only thing that is keeping me even remotely sane
    wait, is there a tournament tomorrow? o_O, because i recall it wasnt called league sunday.....

anyway, HG/SS comes out tomorrow, so My eyes will probably be glued to the screen of my DS, and i will come tomorrow if my dad doesn't call in sick

I finished Halo 3 yesterday...... and got my Hayabusa armor for collecting the skulls, can't wait for Halo: Reach to come out
    wait, is there a tournament tomorrow? o_O, because i recall it wasnt called league sunday.....

anyway, HG/SS comes out tomorrow, so My eyes will probably be glued to the screen of my DS, and i will come tomorrow if my dad doesn't call in sick

I finished Halo 3 yesterday...... and got my Hayabusa armor for collecting the skulls, can't wait for Halo: Reach to come out
    I couldn't make it but I'll ask if I cAn go today or Thursday but If you can text pm your #to me so I can know earlier so I can be there
    in exchange for that shaymin (Which i will be at neutral zone this coming sunday) i will give you a riolu, not just any riolu, this one is bred to have blaze kick ;) an egg move that is pretty awesome as it covers some of lucario's weaknesses.

plus once you give me that shaymin I want to do a couple things with it then battle you(aka, change it to sky form, teach it air slash, etc)
    Ya, sometimes promos of lv x's and primes are cooler, but they reprint the different artwork so you can tell a promo you can buy (worth less than the one you pull from a pack) from a card you pull from the pack

if they release zoroark and zorua as cards, what do you think attacks/pokepowers/pokebodys will they have?
    What do you think of my new avatar? pretty cool huh?

just bought a pack of HG/SS cards, i pulled 3 cindaquils and the rest were commons
    ya man thanks for remembering me i almost forgot your username also send me a PM next time your at the neutral zone on sunday or league nites and ill bring my DS and give you that Shaymin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…