• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the chaos(even though I didn't get swampert).
    I added a new request on the dark vally shop. It involved your work so you may want to look at it.
    yeah, i've been good, but uber busy! >.< i don't think i'll get to relax 'til about christmas at this rate, lol! ^^'

how about you?
    well, that must be hard. well, thasnks anyway ^^. thanks. i'm gonna go ask the other workers too anyway. is it ok if i just post them on room:305 spriting? and i really appreciate it ^^. good luck with all the spriting!
    hey MorningStar! sorry, i didn't get a chance to your last message! ^^''
    and i'm sorry, but i don't think i can be a worker this time round since i'm already in 3 shops, and it's hard enough keeping up with those sometimes 'cause of uni, work, etc. >.< but thank you very much for asking anyway! =)

and yeah, i can try help- although i'm not quite sure how to go about it... you could send me something you've scratched/done some scratching on maybe, and i could suggest how to make it better or something?... i'll try my best, lol! ^^

and all the best with the new shop! =D
    Hey DFB. So, i'm gonna open the shop again so i'm just asking if you wanna be a worker again. And well, just a favor, could you teach me how to scracth sprite? I really suck even if i read many tutorials already....
    hey! wow, i haven't been on in a while! ^^'' busy busy.

haha, and thanks for reminding people that i work in the shop too!... maybe they just didn't notice my name on the front page or something... =/

and it does really suck if it's dead- i was looking forward to seeing who'd get through to the next round! >.< it's a shame since it was getting interesting... =(
    you could check out my trade site to see if there's anything that would interest you there (i believe it's the 1st x in my sig, since i can't be bothered listing everything, lol! ^^'). the only event pokemon i have UFT is aura mew though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…