• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I'm a popular hit at my school and my name is spreading around here fast so do you think now you can except my request?
    dude your probably cool lol so hi we started offf on the wrong foot hi my names trevor wbu? (and i know that it just how i spell cyotekid)
    I saw from your sig you are looking for someone to EV train.
    I could help you with that.
    Just VM me back.
    no you can start whenever you/ your mentor are able but keep in mind you have to keep up with all the requirements and such
    Dragonforce can't play live because they can't clean-pick the guitar without studio enhancements. Thus, their playing live is sloppy and sounds like a kid just strumming randomly up and down the guitar neck. The people I've seen play for real are just sitting around at home without anything in the studio.
    Don't forget the brutal "waaaaaaaaahhhhhh" that comes in during each song. They do have some decent songs, I admit, but they only get that "waaaaahhh" part to fit in TTFAF where its more of a "whooooaaaa" interlude thing. What's really amazing about Dragonforce, though, is that they make up these songs that they can't play, but you've got these unrecognized guitarists that play their songs perfectly on YouTube without any studio enhancements. If there's anything to be said about Dragonforce, it's that.
    Haha, I was introduced to GNR by GH, actually. I'm a poser, then! But you can't really say you're a fan of a band until you listen to a good deal of their songs. Essentially what you are if you only like that song is a "Welcome to the Jungle" fan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…