• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF ARE YOU DOING ONLINE
    YOUR IDLING AT THIS TIME MAKES ME :( BECAUSE YOU REALLY AREN'T ON :mad: XD

/caps :(
    LOL.
    I HATE YOU.
    I couldn't sleep at 3.
    AND HAVE BEEN UP SINCE THEN.
    @)#*@#* IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ;_;!
    ...so.

I DRANK LIKE A GAZILLION GLASSES OF MOUNTAIN DEW AND GOT REALLY SICK FROM ALL THE CAFFEINE. SO BASICALLY I WAS LIKE DRUGGED OUT WHEN I WAS TALKING TO YOU AND WASN'T REALLY THAT NERVOUS AT ALL BUT THOUGHT I WAS NERVOUS CUZ IT FELT LIKE I WAS NERVOUS BUT I REALLY WASN'T IT WAS JUST THE CAFFEINE. XD

I still feel really sick ;_;
    D
    ahaha
    wow that's pretty funny
    and i remember that conversation X)
    :p Thank you. Now if only I could have a bigger icon size instead of the 95x95 one. << I hate the 19.35 kb limit too. I can barely make my icons fit the requirements! D:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate the lag. I always end up double-posting, and then it takes for ever for me to delete it. I like to keep a presence on the Pokeshipping thread, though. I like to think I have some sort of status there, heheh.
    Yeah, it's true the giant convos that used to run free in the past have disappeared. D: But we're still friends! How's life?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…