• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmmm....never thought hotdogs as being appropiate for anything! lol, im not too fond of hotdogs but the one's at the supermarket r great! and i have quite a few favorite foods i actually really like ecuadorian tuna fish(trust me it's really good once i tried it i never had an american tunafish can again!), pizza ONLY from the pizzeria Rosa's pizza, beef stew(ya i know im wierd :p), Skirt steak, and i also have chicken on my list! lol idk how it was cooked but my friend's mother cooked this delicious chicken overflowing with tasty juice and i wouldnt believe her when she told me it had most of the vegetables i hate. my mom has tried to make it but couldnt, i really miss my friend, she moved a long time ago, she was really nice and her mom took us in when my mom broke up with my stepdad, and didnt have anywhere to go, well more like my mom didnt have anywhere to go, cause my dad would take me in, but my mom tricked him to giving me custody, though my mom and stepdad were back together soon, he really cares about us and is a good man so is my dad ofcourse, lol sorry i wrote alot and told u something that happened to me years ago.
    hmmm....never thought hotdogs as being appropiate for anything! lol, im not too fond of hotdogs but the one's at the supermarket r great! and i have quite a few favorite foods i actually really like ecuadorian tuna fish(trust me it's really good once i tried it i never had an american tunafish can again!), pizza ONLY from the pizzeria Rosa's pizza, beef stew(ya i know im wierd :p), Skirt steak, and i also have chicken on my list! lol idk how it was cooked but my friend's mother cooked this delicious chicken overflowing with tasty juice and i wouldnt believe her when she told me it had most of the vegetables i hate. my mom has tried to make it but couldnt, i really miss my friend, she moved a long time ago, she was really nice and her mom took us in when my mom broke up with my stepdad, and didnt have anywhere to go, well more like my mom didnt have anywhere to go, cause my dad would take me in, but my mom tricked him to giving me custody, though my mom and stepdad were back together soon, he really cares about us and is a good man so is my dad ofcourse, lol sorry i wrote alot and told u something that happened to me years ago.
    Hi there! ^^
    I'm doing good. I'm about to leave to go to the gym then to the musical. That's pretty much it.
    hey ccangelopearl1362! im doin fine! still doing hw though...well at least i only have one test this week, so it's not as stressful as other weeks. cant wait until friday though! then i'll be able to check out the new japanese episode! other than that i went to the supermarket with my mom and they sell hotdogs there! :D so my mom bought me one and it was yummy!
    good just working on my Yugioh deck.

I use Crystal beast type monsters which are monster that have different effect like one can switch a monster you use to attack this turn to defense while another can change the traget of your opponent monster to itself. Also I use Rainbow dragon which in the crystal beast set is the strongest of them all but has a summon requirement.

here the page on them.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Beast

though outdated and not supported by any new sets anymore they still my favorite.
    ccangelopearl1362 thank u um i think im getting along well with everyone. and i hope u manage to complete it soon! im sure it will come out great! and im doin alright but i wont be here until late at night cause im gonna see my aunt's newborn! he's only a few weeks old. after that my mom,dad, and i r goin to watch shutter island. other than that just the usual which is being lazy XD.
    You are right there is a different feeling of the first episodes with them and the latest one . To be honest you can sense something happening there , whereas is a romantic friendship who knows xD . True that Galactic Finale will shock them for sure
    Well really the jap. episodes have really surprised me especially last episode in how Piplup sees them both . And the latest episode in America have let us to think that they both might have crush on each other . =P
    Yeah I m doing well these days . The Pearl thread has been doing well since the start of the year . I am quite surprise to see this . The spammage and one-liners have been toned down as well . Lol I am quite happy with the progress of the thread :p .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…