• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah at least you got a job I having trouble because of my disaiblity.

yeah I want Birth by sleep your a KH fan two?

and yeah I feeling better
    hi haven't talk in a while.

how are you today?

me better than the last few days got a new PSP

if you want to know why the last few days were bad I tell you by PM but here a hint Start with W and end in I.
    Hey, vycksta. I was wondering if I could ask you a shipping name question? I asked a coupe times in the thread, but no one responded... Ah well.

Do you know why Silver (Kanto. I'm assuming he's the Silver from Chronicles) x Delia Ketchum is called Drunkenshipping?
    It is pretty weird when you see your handle (or name in general) being used when it's not you. It's like, attack of the clones?
    So what did you think of the pairing names I came up with in the PokemonxPokemon thread? I'd want to submit them fast before I lose the opportunity.
    *wears pink dress*

I am more mature and will win grand festival with your my sneasel ya
    Hello Vycksta RagingMaden keeps on sending me Pm's asking me the same question over and over.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, the Tragedy Rating of the new TR admin names is a 10. (PROTON?! I understood them renaming lance, but PROTON? And there's no excuse for renaming the others!)
    but purple is color of contest pokeball ya which means i will win grand festival ya

...I discovered that IT is also on BMGf. No forum will be spared mature pink text ya!
    hello i need help because my post count is going down as i post it got to 112 now its at 99 ive got the little bar to show im over 100 can you help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…