• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Happens to me all the time, and I got infracted for it once.
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    Uh Ipokeyou, there is a post in between my first and my second post, so it is not a double post.
    ----------
    Erik Destler soft-deleted your other post that accounted for your double post after I had given the infraction. I'll screen capture it if you want, but in honesty, it's there.
    ----------
    Okay, dearie. You can stop spreading crap about me giving an accidental infraction when it isn't true. Thanks.
    Hey everyone, I am glad to say that I may make a trade site, not for free pokemon, but still wil be a goood place to get stuff.
    Hey everyone, I am sorry to say that I have cancelled the pokemon wifi giveaway site, I got uin way over my head and couldnt handle it. If you want free pokemon, look for me on the chat
    cool you are going to trade event pokemon over wifi awesome cool let me know the site is up i can't wait to trade for event pokemon, i have a bunch of shiny pokemon.
    Hey everyone, I am currently working on a site in which a person can go to and enter for the chance to win free pokemon via wifi. All will be legit, and will be given away fairly (Meaning just because I know someone doesnt mean they have a better chance to win than a person I don't know.) So once the sites up, i'll post the url here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…