• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, I'm alive, sorry for not sending messages for a while
    Lately I've been studying hard as hell
    I'm in the last year in high school, and well, I don't have a lot of free time
    But don't worry, I'll be getting on in here whenever I can, then I VM you

So, what's up for you?
    yup, that happened to my friend's first egg and after he got it back both of his V-days are alt colors
    Yo, how are you doing today? I see that you your two V-day 2010 dragons. Did you know that during the first few drops after 12am on Feb. 14 that there was a glitch that made some peoples V-day eggs dissappear?
    Oh! If you click the one in my sig, it'll take you to ~Northern Lights~'s profile page. NL runs a thread in the Fanart Shops section called "Inoculations and Therapy Graphics," where she creates these Pokemon badges for people who request them. ^_^
    wow that was quick XD and I already have one vamp adult and one egg (starting to crack)
    Yo, whenever your vamp dragon can bite again, I will trade you a legendary ice egg for a vamp egg. ^_^
    Yo, did you get any of the new dragons yet? Also can your vampire dragon bite yet?
    I'm sorry about not responding, I have been a little busy lately ^^"

If you still want one they have already hatched....
    When you have room for more eggs, I will trade you the new halloween egg for a vamp egg.
    Yo, quick question: how rare are vampire dragon eggs? I've been trying to get one since yesterday but no luck T_T
    Its because I keep getting lucky with shiny legends on soul silver, so far I have the shiny bird trio, shiny mewtwo, shiny suicune, shiny ho-oh, shiny lugia and 3 random shinies
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…