• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know wat is EV.training is.
    I wuz training my Garchomp(with PKRS) and his stats went up for HP.355>361>370 Its final HP. is 407
    Att 272
    Def 266
    Sp.Att 215
    Sp.Def 196
    Spd 278
    anyone still on? just trying to get in a word in or two before my parents get back home. i'll see what i can do about that aggron, pkmner. definetly check what EV training is, especially if u have pkmn w/pokerus! i was just training my kingdra at the resort area, and in two levels(w/pkrs) its sp.atk went from 122>127>134! thats outstanding! for details, look up EV training, and if anyone wants a pkmn with pokevirus just contact me and i'll get to u a.s.a.p.
    You can be from number 2-4 since number 1 was already asked for

And sure but sadly I'm gonna get wifi in 2 weeks so that's gonna wait for awhile
    If you want we can maybe battle on Saturday or Sunday if not the week after that cause I'm going to a friends so that would be great

Also if you need help on training pkmn you can always ask me for tips since I knw a lot bout them since I trained every pkmn in shiny colors
    Hey ya that would be great I would love to have and assistant

And no worries your not annoying your a decent person like me who likes to have fun too
    well, little sis,(yes everyone she's my little sister) u need to clean your room and find your pkmn pearl game, and start raising up your pokemon alot. if i become a gym leader, i'll consider making you my subordinant....;)
    if you're here to send me a challenge request, go ahead! but i'm only trying to keep my mind in shape for hg/ss. please leave:
    Name:
    friendcode:
    level(s):
    for further details see "about me"
    thanks alot, because i already have the johto starters, and lucario is a fav. of mine, so i was really hoping it would work so i could start hg/ss with a personal fav.(besides, i cant choose, but ill pick a random one and keep it as a random battler)
    riolu is a baby pokemon (wich means it cannot breed) so you will have to evolve the female riolu to get it to breed and get blazekick...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…