• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry if I offend you hope you can forgive me.

yeah and thanks, I got a great deck ready just missing some cards

so yeah um how are you, and btw I can't make any promise but I might have Wifi on the weekend so if there any pokemon you need just let me know.

and yeah I want to ask something about someone sig can I ask by PM
    I see well thanks. but I the type that rather try a combination of cards they like then judge.

though I think I got a idea for the deck

I going to use the Moon dragon and sun dragon, OoS, Ascoape or what you call it and the tuners.

not only are they great for that, it easiler to summon Stardust or RDA which is a plus imo.

anyway thanks for helping. ^^
    well I want to be able to use the following cards.

abundance and rainbow dragon as main focus.

and on the side EI (which I got enough support in the deck already so don't need hlep on that) and the Sun and moon dragon.

also found out that my friend might be getting me Majestic star dragon so yeah.

if you feel like I should use two for the main deck and two for the side deck like for example

CB and the Sun - Moon dragon in the main deck and EI and Majestic in the side deck. I fine in somehting like that.

would you like me to PM you my deck list of waht I got so far?
    thanks for looking at my deck but I have to say that the list you gave me was good but not what I really hopping for.

just I would use some of the cards like Summoner and Cat and Mirror force. only prolbem is some of those cards are 12-20 dollar Aus to get one copy of while other are 20-30 dollars. and this is from online shops.

anyway I made a new list with cards i got from a new set, I plan to add a mini Inta combo for defense and EI with Offering to the immortals and a EI which when test have proven to make a comeback though I only one once and other time got beaten by D hero Plasma.
    ohh okay I see hope you get better soon.

so what you think of my deck in my rate my deck area? is it rule following?
    hi Ralburuto how are you.

me been better, had te worst week on here. (if you want to know I send you a PM.)

what about you?
    yeah I just thought of that.

thanks and yeah I edited my VM because I just realize that but I had to get ride of the cards that stop my monster from attacking.

yeah but when you do put Heay storm or any field cards or anything that can get ride of her field card trust me.
    I got good news.

if you can find what pokemon you want or need when I ask a few month back as I only remember Japan Acrues I can trade you on the weekend if I can got to my friend place.

don't say you don't need them. I always keep my promise.
    I see well if you like I can get my Tag force 2 out and charge my PSP for a hour and duel you. I would with TF 3 but my friend borrow it.
    hi how are you today.

me just working on my deck. but yeah I wondering if that god card that release out side Japan would be good in my deck.

Cards I thinking of getting are

Honest (for Rainbow dragon OTK and CB Rudy)
    Olibisk the tormeter (god card I know but I can find one cheap.)
    Rainbow gravity
    Crystal release
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…