• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Look, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything with my last post (as some people actually took the time to point out, lmao), but you really should give the other users some consideration. A lot of the Pokemon fanbase are young and shouldn't be seeing such vulgar language. Instead of setting an example for them, you're acting (in Chimchartrainer's words) a complete jerk.
    I know, you're mad about getting banned, but you need to let it go. You can either be a respectable member of the forums, or go somewhere else and troll til your heart's content otherwise you're just going to make people angry, get reported over and over, and finally you'll get permanently banned again, and possbly an IP block if you take things too far. So just play nice with the other users, cause this is a place to just discuss ideas and have fun, not act like a complete jerk.
    Well lets see did you make any friends yourself and if you did they only kissing your sorry good for nothing *** and you got that wrong Serebiiforums account is wasted on a retard like you and i hope you get banned that will be good for you, you don't have a right to tell me what site to go to because you don't own it and i will be back at this crap underrated Serebii Joe loser site.
    "eburnell@rocketmail.com has not made any friends yet"... I can't say i'm surprised...

A Serebiiforums account is wasted on you and I personally can't wait to see you banned again... If you really can't stand Joe or this site, then stop crying over the fact you got banned in the first place and find something else to do. There's plenty of sites out there that will put up with your foul language and rudeness. This however, is not one of them.
    You mean a year ago, not a long time a go and i hate Serebii Joe because he its a ***got who have no life what so ever and a loser at that.

I been gone for a long while, so i can get back at this site for wrongly banning me and i will teach this site a lesson they deserve for banning other fans wrongly, i'm doing justice agianst this site and that mean i will hack it if i have to.
    you know I'm pretty sure you're emanuelburnell, someone who was banned a long time ago. Seriously, why are you making threads that are .... well rude, derogatory, insulting of other members of this forum? If you don't like using this site then you shouldn't use it plain an simple, cause you're basically being nothing but a troll at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…