• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S.Suikun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From what I understand about anime (admittedly it's very little), Pokemon fans might be the only fandom who actually want 4kids to dub their anime. Most other anime fans cringe at the thought.
    ----------
    there are places to mindlessly argue with other people who both agree and disagree with your opinion (although prepare for blanket generalizations and some incredible lack of intellectual reason from either side).
    ----------
    An adroit characterization of what goes on in that thread.

Anyway, enjoy your break, S.Suikun~ ^_^
    You're signature had me loling for a good solid minute, because it's so true. It's depressing how people will argue over the most minuscule details when a new game comes out.

And yeah, HG/SS is the second biggest scam in video game history.
    Oh that sounds like a very interesting course, as long as you enjoy it that is the main thing. I sort of like doing that kind of stuff as well.

I bet you will get into that sort of field ^_^ Just keep at it, something will pop up

Hey you beat me to the thread I was about to report, your quick =P
    Ah, interesting, what course are you enrolled in? I am currently in college as well, I am studying the Hotel and Restaurant field aspect. I am liking it so far. I know im only 18 but oh well.

Yes actually, I am a, cleaner, baby-sitter, cashier, sales associate, pizza delivery personnel and there was something else... All that to pay second semester ><
    Ah, interesting, what course are you enrolled in? I am currently in college as well, I am studying the Hotel and Restaurant field aspect. I am liking it so far. I know im only 18 but oh well.

Yes actually, I am a, cleaner, baby-sitter, cashier, sales associate, pizza delivery personnel and there was something else... All that to pay second semester ><
    Thousand year door was interesting, I decided to re-play all 3 just to see, and each game just had its perk to it. Paper Mario - New Concept, TTYD - New ideas and characters. Super Paper Mario - Brand new direction, new scenario's and puzzles. Oh and in TTYD there was the random lottery centre XD

Ok thanks dude =D

So how's it going? Keeping busy? =3
    You are the first to do that actually. One time I made a super long post about Paper Mario, I was nearly applauded, Applauded! I wish I could show you. Like I said, I didn't mean to, I was just a little grumpy cause of my 5th job XD Which reminds me, I should update the about me section.

Do you have a name preference? I was tempted to either say S.S or Mr.S

Ah, its ok, I tend to pull the mods out of their world and get them chatting now and then XD. People say I am brave. But meh, I just go, "They are people to" XD

You can call me whatever, I got many names on here, from Diablo, to Midnight, Mewtwo, ~MM~, etc. XD
    I think your post just ate my post and spat it out xP. I wasn't trying to whine about the game, I was just expressing my current vibe, although after reading the last paragraph you sort of made me think about getting it.

Anyway's name is Diablo, nice to make your acquaintance, I have seen you around a lot, I just never said hello.
    I think your post just ate my post and spat it out xP. I wasn't trying to whine about the game, I was just expressing my current vibe, although after reading the last paragraph you sort of made me think about getting it.

Anyway's name is Diablo, nice to make your acquaintance, I have seen you around a lot, I just never said hello.
    So you're pleading the insanity defense, eh? We'll see about that!

You're clearly a duck. It even says so in your user title. QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a 2000 point infraction for forgetting to close this thread after you said you would. Forgetting things is a serious crime. Elephants never forget. You, sir, are no elephant. Your nose isn't long enough, for starters. And your skin isn't grey enough, although I can fix that with a brand new Pokemon Gravel Grey branded permanent marker!
    Slide on da soap... *squeeeeeek*

Slide on da soap... *squuueeeeeeeek*

Slide on da soap... *squuuuueeeeeeeeek*
    What are you talking about I do have a life. Is missing the cartoon you used to watch when you were small is having no life? I can't believe a mod would make such a comment shame on you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…