• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok sorry third time I've vm'ed you and i have Pm'ed you please just answer! Did you get my Pm about the tutoring programme (and i can see you're on so don't try and hide XD :p)
    Ok sorry third time I've vm'ed you and i have Pm'ed you please just answer! Did you get my Pm about the tutoring programme (and i can see you're on so don't try and hide XD :p)
    Dude will you be getting on the chat if so I can battle you today(h)
    Hi ^_^ rememeber me =P I'm back
    and this time I'd like to have a gym match with you to see how did you improve yourself ^_^
    are you free for that ?
    I know that your first priority is not tutoring me, and that you're probably very busy.

However, it's been a week since you accepted me as your student, and I still haven't heard anything back from you. I'm withdrawing from the program, and I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced you in any way.
    Hey, I sent you a pm about the mentor program - I just saw that you already have two students. Your name didn't have the thing next to it saying you were full - are you still taking students?
    Hey I know you have a mantine right? Well can you PLEASE bred it for me. I've tried with 6 different newly caught ones and they WILL NOT bred with my ditto's. NOne of them. So I wan hoping you could help me out.
    Sir I had a battle with beluga for your tournament it was going in my favor I had 5 pokemon and he had 3, 2 of his pokemon were weak against my porygon z an idk what his last one was but I was about to sweep so what do I do?
    Sir I had a battle with beluga for your tournament it was going in my favor I had 5 pokemon and he had 3, 2 of his pokemon were weak against my porygon z an idk what his last one was but I was about to sweep so what do I do?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…