• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nokturnal Mortum, Rotting Christ, and Burzum all have albums that been recently released. Did you download any of them? Burzum's new album is very good.
    Well, I have the link to the preview in my signature...it's an excerpt from the fifth chapter. And yeah, I think this'll be my first completed pokemon fiction work, and maybe my last (although I've been rambling some ideas about a fantasy fiction)
    Yeah. I've kept my 3.0 cumulative GPA (It went down to a 3.28, but it'll go up in January when they put my final report card on my transcript before I send it off to colleges) and all I need is a 21 or better on the ACT for my scholarship to be valid. So I'm hoping I did well...I'm not very good with standarized tests as those, plus it kinda involves a bit of strategy to take it. And I hate that about tests.

Yeah, before now, the last time I wrote was last July. xD It's been a hella long time, but I'm starting to get back into the groove of things. And yes, I do hope you find some sort of inspiration; your fanfictions were phenomenal.
    Yeah, the college I want to attend does not require SAT scores, but it is recommended if you want to get scholarship money. But I have already earned myself a four-year scholarship there (I got it at Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan) so I'm pretty much set in that department. To kill my boredom I'm writing an Action-OT Fanfiction, but I think my progress on it will significantly slow once & if I find a summer job. I'm trying to save up lots of money for my expensive-*** senior year.

So I'm hoping I pulled at least a 21 on my ACT (I took it earlier this month) so I can go ahead with my scholarship.
    I've just been hanging around, trying to work hard at school and get myself ready for my senior year. Interviews, college applications, SAT and ACT testing windows, everything. I'm running out of energy every time I wake up now'n'days.
    I have to say that has to be one of the best formulated plots for a RPG ever.

I hope I'm accepted, and I hope it prospers even if I don't
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…