• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey sceptile, is it allowed to put youtube accounts links in the signature?
    I mean, I changed my sign today. I've putted my Bulbapedia Account Link + Youtube accounts links in my sign. Is it allowed here?
    Well, those are not video links just account links.
    don't forgot Dragonite and Milotic. both pokemon have cause Ash to nearly lose in early fights.

and not to mention other area, knowing Ash he would fight the frontiers before the Elite four or new region as that just him.

hinted one OI he went there because he heard of the OI league.
    hinted 2 Johto he went to johto to rematch and beat Gary in I believe
    Hinted 3 Kanto BF, he went there after meeting scot and that Elited Four ghost lady.

in each of these there has been a need to enter. but again this is just me.

though I hate how Riley and cheryl got special treatment just because they were part of the main story like come on Buck a part of the main story and your just going to do the "Mira treatment." that Mira nad Marley got. you know what I mean.
    yeah my bets is that that ranger episode is just the sceond part of that ranger peek we got in sunday epiosde.

the way the writer are handling it Ash will go to the Battle island for a filler season. there no way he not going ot not go. remember the only people he never rematch are Elite fours. but that jsut what I think

do yuo have MSN btw? if you want you can add me.

anyway I feeling alot better.
    um I hate to say it but.

He might be a may cast member.

Jk but yeah I thought marley would be in the league and well look at her now so if I think that then taht means.......
    yeah that great

yeah frankly I don't care about the battle what got me annoy is that Marley getting a Mira treatment. No offense to those that like the episode but game character need more than one episode to shine writers. at least Heon did that well. every gym had Two episodes. mainly one was background on the gym and other was the battle. know what I mean.
    well the last week been hell.

I see your a part of a anti group. wish there was a anti troll/bash/people who post false info of other/insulter etc.

yeah that why my last week has been hell. the last week some people have backstab me, insult me etc. but it take more than that to get me to leave or anything. lol I had to go threw it at school so yeah I learn to taught it out and laugh at it.

but anyway how life going.
    If Torterra should learn Wood Hammer, it's animation should be good.
    If you look at Hydro Cannon, it's animation is terrible.
    Good, I don't post too much right now. But we have vacation now and it is snowing outside, and I hate snow, so good day to be inside.
    How are you doing by the way?

Seed Bomb and Earth Power. Two pretty good attack.
    I wouldn't worry about the time....they know what they are doing right? (in most cases)

how about the fire-type banner u wanted?
    I think I know why they did the 1 vs 3 pokemon part.
    Buizel- because he is a water type and Ash thought he will be a godd match up.
    Infernape- uhamm....its epic? :)
    Pikachu- becasue he will show Volkner how much Ash wants it.
    I take back what I said before, maybe it wasn't forced. Volkner saw 2 of Ash's pokemon losing like that and he almost walked away and then when Pikachu arrived he was shocked.
    I think it had more affect like that.
    I don't know about the BF. I don't want that but I will also won't mind if they did do that.
    hey, yhnx ^^

Im fine, my Bday was great, had some Pokemon HG/SS boosters
    one had half of Lugia legend in it the other i had Azumarril, beside those
    nothing spechial xD

how r u?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…