• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey shadow silver, i want to know, how many sprites can one person use in the contest, as an assistant judge, i would like to know, because lucario4444 has, you guessed, 4
    yo, happy belated birthday... so, yeah, i'd get you a gift, but i don't know u much............................................................................................................................................................
    Hey Believe it or not, Your request is finally done... Umm, yeh sorry it took so long like I said My life has been really annoying and frustrated lately (Damn My eyes hurt XI)
    But it's done, so I'll try that chao, also if you care: I done these sprite's on my mums laptop, Since I haven't been at home much.(I've been staying with my nonna. I mean grandma, yeh I'm half Italian, If you care.):p Anyways I'll be uploading them soon today since my shadow stalker palette is on the other computer. Where have you been for the past 6 days? Anyway, Hope to talk to you again, check out my sprite thread when you get the chance since your request will be there, plus some new stuff hopefully. (Yes I have been making sprites while I was away, so don't worry I havn't given up on the thread yet.

~Josh
    Whats with the excuses? I'm new at this, and I can fix it? No other chapters yet? Well, come back to the forums when you can accomplish something, and do it right. Not to be harsh but you just don't get the point. You lie at the bottom of a cellar, when you get mad at an idea you make another one. You don't like things to go any way but your own. Fix these problems and you could be great...
    1). I am very accomplished *Cue evil laugh.*
    2). I know, the Deciever sucks now but I can fix it. I hope.
    3). It was a One-shot for a while except, I fixed it up. No other chapters yet.
    4). No plot? Oh... I forgot about that. I'm new at this.
    5). The Shadow Suit Accident? Yeah, caught off guard. That sucks. I know.

You'd be a good crit.
    You look very accomplished. (Looks can be decieving.) I read your thread and it needs more description. I saw one shot (if thats what it was meant to be) and it was better than all the others. Still, The Deciever was ok but? I didn't get the plot... No plot at all and the other with the boy named Trent? Don't even get me started.
    Um... why did you delete a comment of yours from my profile? I can understand if it was a double post, but, it wasn't...

Anyway, Yami is SOOO annoying. I remember her nasty comments about my fusions. I mean, does she have nothing better to do?! Some people who criticise (sp?) all the time are really just sad losers... I hope you get her sorted! >:}
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…