• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm not doing so good. I'm still sick :(
    But HGSS come out here on Sunday and I can't wait. I'm freaking excited. Hopefully, I'll be better by Sunday.
    Yeah I am doing well atm trying to recover from pneumonia ^^ . Been playing Pokemon Ranger Locust of Light or Hikari no Kiseki XD .

how about you ?
    What is with everyone being sick now all of sudden? You, Wil, my youtube Twin Karen, and me? Everyone is getting sick.
    Well, like I said, I'm sick as well. I have the freaking flu now. *breaks into a coughing fit* My head is killing me and I can't stop coughing :(
    Nice to hear from you again ccangelo. :) The imminent release of HG/SS has certainly got the fandom buzzing, just as its promotional components in the anime have been a vital cog in the Pearlshipping engine. :D I haven't seen the dub version of the episodes, but the Japanese version certainly sounded shippy enough. I think it's safe to say that Kotone/Lyra is the first official Pearlshipper, with Brock following in second lol.

As for what Pokemon and attacks would best represent Ash and Dawn's relationship in HG/SS, well i'd say that that's a difficult one considering that Luvdisc, being the obvious choice of course, is uncatchable in the main game. :p In that case, Whitney's Miltank may very well be a suitable choice due to its ability to frustratingly dazzle its opponents with Attract. Then again, Ash's dense nature when it comes to romance may relate better to a Pokemon like Psyduck, which is oblivious to many things by its very nature. But if we're looking for a pair of Pokemon that suit each other perfectly in most situations like Ash and Dawn, I think that Plusle and Minun (who you can catch using the radio feature after the Elite 4 in HG/SS) would be perfect counterparts. :)
    Hm, interesting, Angelo. HGSS are good and I'd like to know what political thoughts come to your mind right now, as I'm trying to understand Ahmadinejad's head in pondering that September 11th was planned by CIA. I'm fine right now, I've just finished reading a very good book. How are you?- and I totally forgot: I used to watch "24" which is called "24 horas" here. A nice show.
    I'm doing good. My mom FINALLY bought the the Wii. It took long enough. Still no luck with the job search. It's so hard to find a job, especially in NY. Other then that, I'm doing good. I'm still trying to learn how to use this photoshop things. It's so complicated.
    How about you? Are you doing well.
    Well tp be honest I don't think so , but if you have your reason to think of that then can you kindly care to explain to me ?
    hey ccangelopearl1362! im really sorry i posted a message here yesturday but my computer malfunctioned then...-_- well anyway thank u for asking how I've been doin! I am glad u had an active week! i love how u can switch from school to pearlshipping really well! i just love/admire ur posts! they r always so well-thought out!(which i have yet to do) and yesturday i didnt do so well on my math or english quiz...but at least i got a suprise from my english teacher saying to pass up all of our uncollected hw's! and i had ALL of them! which i had worked very hard on :) tho some of my friends werent too happy about that ^^; and i also did very well on my spanish exam! so...sorry i haven't been posting lately...this week has been terrible for me especially since it was the last week of the semester...WHICH WAS CUT OFF BY 2 WEEKS! that made things ALOT more difficult. so that's about it...othere than the fact that I went to the mall with my mom and bought home supplies. as well as my mom inviting me to a slushie! and did u know taco bell is giving these strawberry and mango smoothies?! with actual fruit on them?! and i am writing this right after i had dinner which was beef stew with potatoes and rice with cranberry juice. so that's about it...so how r U doin at the moment?
    yes, this week sure was something else. so much has gone on.
    Ash and Dawn's tag battle just proved how well they work with each other, and I sensed a chemistry between Lyra and Khoury after watching that episode :)
    I can't wait for the next dubbed episode.
    well, I'm doing fine right now.. just sitting in my house, not really doing much. I can tell this weekend's going to be a quiet and calm one for me.
    and you, how are you doing today?
    Hi There! ^^
    So far, no luck in finding a job. It's so hard finding a job now-a-days.
    Are you talking about a hint in DP166? I don't remember any hints, although I don't really know Japanese all that much. All there pretty much was is the movie poster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…