• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've actually finished my betaing now!

The one thing that surprised me is that you haven't come up with a title for it. If you've got nothing, I've got a suggestion: "The Storm in Amp Plains"
    Perhaps...

The unfortunate thing is that my own comp is getting so sensitive to heat that for the most part, I can't even go online with it anymore, especially since I've now got temps into the triple $#%^ing digits; that means that if I'm going to do any betaing, it's going to be with extreme prejudice.
    S'OK, don't worry bout it =P

Same here, but I haven't been able to enjoy them as much as I want to because I'm at a massive popularity low point both IRL and here...the IRL one will probably be fixed soon, though :)
    *sigh* Dammit, I keep forgetting that you're still getting schooled...

Even so, if you're going to stick a tranquilizer into my systems, you're going to be shocked at the results, as I react to them differently, unlike how other people do...
    Heh... sorry, I'm on hiatus right now, excuse the absence.

However I'll be on more frequent when school holiday comes around (which is about the start of July). God, when's the last time I chatted with anyone on SPPf?

PS: I've finished writing chapter 14 of PMD: Gemstone. I just need time to correct my sentence structures. :s
    OMG IT'S YOU!

Actually, I was kinda doing a Avatar+User title thing. Because they don't have the sprite for shiny Unown T on Serebii. >_>

But, yes. Only had to find a Unown I to complete my collection in SS, and I run into a shiny Unown T. I was like 0_o
    Oh.

Yeah, I did read it and liked it.I just never had time to post it. Also, Bro 2 got his own account, Shadow XD001, if you did not know. He is going on now.
    To anyone who's interested:

Chapter 13 of PMD: Gemstone is up. I didn't have time to send out the PMs when I posted it... sorry ^^;
    Haha, yeah. It's kinda hard not dying here, eh? xD;

Ugh, school... Well, I'm starting the new semester on Tuesday, since I have tomorrow off. :3

Yeah, I know what you mean. You want to post it, but you don't want there to be any mistakes and want it to be nearly perfect, right? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…