• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea yesterday was good! We had an erinchment day (Where we scrap the timetable and do extra curricular stuff) and YR 11 had a 'Do any outstanding work that's left day' and coa I have none then it meant I could complete my Graphics! :) YAY ME!
    Like I said in the PM no thanks is needed ^^

I enjoy talking with you as well :)

kk, good night.

L.F.D.
    Thanks for saying that, I’m glad were friend too *Hugs back*

You can send me a Visitor Message, Private Message, or even an Instant Message any time you want to talk to me.

I hope you have a wonderful night sleep and a fantastic day tomorrow.

L.F.D.
    You can call them or myself nice as much as you want, but so far it looks like we aren’t as half as nice or as sweet as you.

Thanks, I’m sure we will.

L.F.D.
    It would be my honor to do it for free. It’s nice that you offer to cater for the film stuff, but there food on set isn’t supposed to be as good as what you’d be cooking up. So we’re not worthy enough for your great cooking.

Seeing Alice in Wonderland is one of the things we’re going to do to night. I’m glad to hear you had fun
    As I wish you all the best of luck. If I become famous I’ll advertise for you for free.

It has been a good week so far. I had a bit too much to drink last night, but going out with some friends tonight. What about you?

L.F.D.
    Okay. I sent you a PM with the link.

My day has been fine, thanks. I planted a bunch of strawberries in the back yard. Some of them might produce fruit by this summer.
    yea got a sore stomach though .... :( not feeling too well but besides everything is good! :) And I'm glad you're okay :) hows you're week been?
    Aww, thanks. I'm online everyday on a few small forums with chatboxes, if you want to join one and talk. :) If you want a link let me know and I'll PM it to you.

So how's your day been?
    A restaurant by the beach sounds like a lovely place. I'd like to do something in films. I should be starting a class in a few weeks to learn how to sterilize doctor tools after there used, to help make money while I'm in California getting my film stuff.

L.F.D.
    I was just wondering what you plan to do with it and such, but you already answered that XD.

What kind of restaurant would you like to own? Btw, feel free to ask me any questions if you have them.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…