• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stop p*ssing around and just GET IT, will you?! If will make both of our lives surprisingly easier!

You must know what that is.

1) They do 2) You tell me

She's so awesome i wanna cry.

I'll say stuff to her like "You're absolutely gorgeous, you have a great personality, you make people smile all the time" based on what i've told you about her, what would you say she'd say? OR, if you was her, what would YOU say?

So YOU do it!

Okay, go over this whole little thing you're trying to explain again that works differnetly with girls. Whatever you're trying to say, get to the point, because i'm forgetting what we're talking about here.

I wanna do it soon, though...

Get. Facebook.

Please, oh PLEASE let her not dismiss the idea completely...
    Not just for me, but for everyone else you wanna talk to.

In that case - AWKWARD TURTLE.

You're like a blowfish, you know that? All thin and weedy, then inflating to make yourself look bigger than you are.

Clearly she has nothing to share, which can be both a good and bad thing.

Shivvy clearly doesn't. Which is why when i tell her i like her, i'm gonna tell her WHY i like her.

Somebody's gotta.

Make it simple then.

If i can even get her alone at a point where i can just drag her off and tell her, that is. College doesn't seem like a good place to say it, maybe i could tell her when we next go bowling or something. Thing is, i dunno when that's gonna be.

Go suck a lemon.

Everyone i've shown pictures of her to loves her.

Too much computer, not enough Serebii! Oohh! -Burn-! Seriously though, you don't have to spend hours a day on it, my mom just goes on her's to see if she has any messages.

Is there any chance of her changing her mind though?
    As i said, GET FACEBOOK. It makes it a lot easier.

I forgot what we were talknig about.

Well, as i said, i'm 100% it was a fart, and i'm not 100% sure it was her.

Trevor. It's a name.

You'd probably have a nice girly chat. Although, you probably wouldn't get much out of her. She sits with other girls in those convos where they talk about past experiences and stuff, but she just listens to everyone else, she never says anything herself.

Why do the gorgeous ones always think they're ugly?

Give him a bit of TLC.

wait, what?

If i tell her WHY i like her, it might make her feel really good about herself, and that's what i'm setting out to do.

You're a d*ck.

Ain't she just? She's MAD AS HELL, she runs around and chews EVERYTHING and makes a mess and leaves little presents on the carpet. She's tiny, about the size of my smallest cat. Her teeth are like little needles and she runs around biting everyone's toes.

Just GET IT!!!! It makes communication with you a LOT easier, you can even sync your phone to Facebook so you can update your status by text and text you to tell you whenever you have a message.

Yesterday, Jemma was speaking to me and she said she was talking to Shivvy and, apparently, she said "She doesn't really want a relationship with anyone. She doesn't mind going on dates, but that's as far as it goes." To be honest, even if i just went out with her a few times, i'd be satisfied. Also, who knows, she hasn't been in a relationship for quite a while, from what i've gathered. After with what happened with that last guy, i'm not surprised she'd have a bit of a guard up, but who knows, maybe if she meets someone really nice who cares for her, she'd change her mind about that. I'm not saying i can change her mind, but you never know. Maybe she's just saying that at the moment because of what happened last time.
    You know, it would be a helluva a lot easier to leave you messages if you just got Facebook like everyone else!
    On friday i was talking to Jemma. She asked me how it was going with her, i said i wanna say something nice to her then ask her out, and Jemma was all like "No, DON'T ask her out, tell her you like her. Asking her out puts pressure on her, and after that last guy who really hurt her, it's not gonna be very nice for her. If you tell her you like her, it doesn't put her in an awkward position." I really didn't wanna just tell her i liked her, but after thinking about it a bit, that actually sounds easier. It also feels like it's not going to take as long.

Mika is sh*t.

I got a new puppy - http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs486.snc3/26603_105571252800345_100000424124211_146455_6612505_n.jpg
    I don't give a sh*t! Do you have ANY IDEA how irritating it is waking up, going on to see if i have any messages, and not having any for days on top of days?!

Yes, it was!

How would YOU feel if you were sitting next to someone YOU liked and they just let one off? Actually, i'm not sure if it WAS a fart, it didn't smell that strong of one. Also, i don't see how it could possibly have been anyone else, but it could have carried over from the other side of the room. I'm just going with what seems like the most obvious explanation.

Whatever, Trevor.

Why don't i sit you next to Shivvy in enrichment, eh?

You know something else? She doesn't seem to think that much of herself in terms of looks. She's usually critical of herself in terms of her looks and stuff. Yesterday, when i was speaking to her on Facebook, she said what she was doing for her mom on Mother's Day, and i said "Awww, you're so cute" and she said "lol i'm not". I realise that might have sounded like i was taking the piss, but she's dismissed things like this before. She really seems to think she's ugly or something.

He is a bit of a pain...

Know something else? The reason i'm taking my time with this is because i want it to work and because i have very little experience, but judging by stuff like what i said above and what other people have said, it doesn't sound like she has much experience herself.
    I SWEAR TO GOD you are REALLY p*ssing me off now!! Going this amount of time and not being on to reply is ridicolous! I swear, when i wake up tomorrow morning, there had BETTER be a reply!
    Come on, it was a good one ;)

Today in enrichment (this lesson that the whole college has at the same time. You can go to any enrichment at all in the whole college. My course just sticks to acting, singing and dancing enrichments though. You don't even have to go to enrichment at all), i was in singing enrichment, sitting next to Shivvy. Domonic and Briony got up to do a duet. While they were doing their duet, this bad smell creeps into my nose. Thanks a lot, Shivvy ¬_¬

And?

You want another?

True. You'd think someone with a generally boring life like hers would jump with joy upon any guy showing some kind of interest in her. Seriously, she's always saying how "boring" her life is, and apart from college and the drama and dance classes she goes to, all she seems to do is read, eat, sh*t and sleep.

I know, and i'm working to get on with it. Weasel boy is Domonic's nickname for Alex, because he's REALLY skinny and underweight and he's got a bit of a weak voice and a thin face. Also, he's really jumpy.

Well, come on. I'm taking my time with this because i want it to work, but i wanna ask her out soon.

Well, mostly not worried. Plenty of guys on our course hug her and stuff, but i don't think any of them really fancy her.
    LOL

Innit?

No, why?

You asked for that.

So you think SHE'D say yes?

So don't you think THAT'S something putting me off? Damn, i was perfectly fine with this until Alex started speaking to her and found out that she's not looking for anybody. Thanks a lot, weasel boy ¬_¬

I could do that. Any other suggestions?

I've hugged her plenty of times, so that's not really anything new. She danced a bit with a couple of other guys, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary either. I was glad that i got to dance with her and tell her she looks nice, though. If those pictures end up on Facebook, i'll show you.
    Oh man, you know what was the funniest thing ever? Rob was wearing a tutu! A metal-headed mosher with long black hair who always wears black shirts with that same old pair of old blue jeans was wearing a bloody tutu! He said "Ben's not gonna wear it, so somebody's got to" but towards the end, before i left, Ben's grandma took it off him to try and put it on Ben. He's NEVER gonna live that down :) At one point, not too long after i got there, he sat on my lap as i sat down and looked like he was giving me a lap dance. Somebody took a picture of us and said it was going on Facebook. Lol, if it does end up on Facebook, i'll have to show you.

Sooo..... yeah, best party EVER :)
    I spent a lot of time on the dance floor. Ben's family were mostly sitting at the tables together and keeping themselves to themselves while us, the rowdy college kids, were raving on the dancefloor. You know what? Holly got P*ssed out of her head. Today, she said that's the most drunk she's ever been. When i was dancing with Shivvy, Dennis started dancing with her which sort of looked against her will, they were next to us and Holly was like "Well, i'm learning!" so later i asked her again to dance, but she covered her crotch and said she needed a piss. Typical ¬_¬ Shivvy left about 40-50 minutes after i danced with her, so i gave her a hug goodbye and she went. I was glad she was gone, because i'd stop thinking about her and focus on everyone else. I was proud of myself for making stuff happen with her. Later, i asked Holly to dance again, and we danced. The rest of the night was pretty straight-forward and i left about 11:30.
    Oh man, Shivvy looked AWESOME. Her hair was all done, she was wearing a blue dress with black tights. I just wanted to put my arms around her and kiss her gorgeous face... you know what? When i saw she was there, part of me was glad, but part of me was really p*ssed off. Know why? Because the fact that she was there meant my attention would be on her all night instead of enjoying myself, and she was hardly ever by herself all night, so that meant that all night i'd be looking for a chance to speak to her or whatever instead of doing other stuff. If i didn't do that, it meant my whole night would have been ruined because i'd not spoke to her or anything because i'd been too busy looking for a chance to speak to her which never came along; you get the picture.

So i gave myself 2 goals; tell her she looks nice, and dance with her. Pulling her aside to ask her to dance was hard, because Dennis was dancing with her most of the time (luckily, he's gay, so i have nothing to worry about), either with him or next to Holly, or Adam, or Rob or somebody. In the mean time, i thought i'd ask Holly to dance, but she said "I can't dance with guys. Seriously, i'm really crap at it." so she carried on dancing, and i saw that Shivvy was standing near some others facing away from me. That was good enough for me, so i went over, tapped her shoulder to get her attention, and just asked if she wanted to dance with me. She just held my hands and we went at it. A about a minute into the dance, i said to her "You look really nice, by the way." and she said thankyou. A bit later into the song she asked me if i was having a good time and i said yes. After the song finished, she panted and laughed and said she was knackered. I gave her a hug. I felt really proud of myself. I sat down and texted Domonic, saying "I just danced with Shivvy :)", and he texted me back, saying "Get in there". I was glad i'd got that out of the way, because now i could kick back and enjoy myself.
    You can see, if you like...

*sees the page* It's so obvious who wrote that second line...

*snap*

*farts*

You know what? Part of me is asking myself "Why am i still trying to get with her?" when she's not really looking for anyone. Let me ask you something; let's say you weren't with your boyfriend, you weren't really looking for a relationship at the moment, and all of a sudden this nice guy asked you out. You didn't particularly fancy him at the time, but he'd shown you before that he was a nice person and you'd spoke to him in the past and he seems nice. What would you say?

You know what i mean; if she says no, i'll be gutted.

You know what one of the main problems is? I don't think i do anything or say anything to her that anyone else doesn't do. What makes me so special? I want to stand out to her as a really nice guy. I'm pretty sure she thinks i'm a really nice guy already, considering she's one of my best mates, but i'm probably one of many guy mates. How can i stand out in a good way?

Oh man, saturday night was F*CKING EPIC!!!! Ben, this guy on the 2nd year of our course, was 18 on friday and his party was saturday. It was at a cricket club, in like a big hall with a dance floor and tables and a bar. It was actually a lot like my prom, with his family replacing the teachers and we didn't have to wear fancy dress. I FINALLY got there after my dad had been driving around the area for an hour and a half looking for it. I was about an hour late, but i wasn't the last person to arrive. There was plenty of people i knew; Holly, Shivvy, Joe, Levi, Gina, Kathy, Adam, Rob, Colin, Nathan, both of the Dennises, you get the picture.
    I have no pairs to get out. If it were a single tihng, though...

Fix'd.

That's a nice ring at the end of your nose.

You know what?

Ja. Part of me is glad because it means i'm not jealous anymore that she said yes to him. However, it also means she hasn't said yes to ANYBODY...

Nothing to lose? Um, hello, if she says no i have something to lose :/

Party tonight :)
    (sweatdropping) Uh, don't worry about it. I'm about to figure out exactly what became of Lyra and Khoury's battle with Ash and Dawn this morning, if what I heard holds up. Pearlshipping may be no less steady to me, but after everything I remember until now, I'm not discounting any possibility.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…