• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't get Growlithe from an NPC. :0

Why don't you just trade over from your Generation III games?

Navigated out. I figured I've waited this long for a shiny Giratina, so it would be stupid to quit now.

Some time next week would be nice.
    3 of my Pokemon are going to be those that major NPCs give to you.

You're going to buy an English SS AND HG when you already have the Jap. SS? o_O

Anyways, don't use them in our battle. :< (If my wi-fi works anyways...)

I was, until a couple days ago. I need to trade some Pokemon over from my Platinum to HG.
    I was going to do it by GTS, but I realize the risks. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being the median in a trade. (Again, if my wi-fi isn't being stupid.)
    Hey, I saw you said you were going to corrupt your Groudon egg once you summon it and get a Corruption Orb, and I wanted to let you know that I have two in case you were looking for someone to buy one from. If you don't want to, that's fine, but if you change your mind I'll still have them since I'm not doing anything with them unless I get a Bidofo or Dialga egg to corrupt.
    If you look somewhere through our many VMs, I mentioned at least 3-4 Pokemon I planned to have on my team.

Isn't your SS team Meganium, Graveler, and Magmar?
    You would pit them against the Pokemon I'm just starting out with? :<

We never did that Platinum match because I never found that shiny Giratina. My team at the time consisted of only two Pokemon. My DS wi-fi was/is also wonky, which is weird because my Wii's wi-fi works fine.
    *sneaks on school computer*

My plant dinosaur can beat your electric ewe. :0

Hey, this guy essentially ripped off your idea for the Great Day of Click on the forums.
    I know you said you don't mind if anyone else took the idea, but I seriously think you should reconsider that and reclaim it.

...IMO.
    An analysis can be wrong.
    It can also be a long, detailed response.
    I find us even.
    Well, I'm still ignorant right about there being no 3-D graphics in HG/SS, so I'm winning with win.
    What also supports this is the way he mocks those from other countries. On one occasion, m19 was quoted as to say to a british boy, whom I'm sure I do not know, 'he has a harry potter voice', indicating that m-boy does not view foriegners as equal. Republicans, in the 1920's at least, were fond of W.A.S.Ps and not so much of immigrants, catholics and black people who did not fit that description, so it may be that m19 dislikes immigrants, catholics and may be racist as well. However, he has made friends with non-W.A.S.Ps on the internet and in life, showing that this may not be strictly a correct conclusion. Despite that, following the abbreviation of 'ooga', he also typed 'hah. Just try and give a detailed response to that'. In this case, he shows confidence in that someone who is non-american would not be able to perform this task of typing a detailed response, showing he may be against foriegners in general instead of non-wasps.

So, from OOGA, his avatar and 2 quotes, one of which was supplied anomylously by an unnamed source, it is clear m19 is a patriotic republican with an interest mainly in American industries, who may or may not be against either non-W.A.S.Ps or foriegners.

Either that, or I've just wasted a lot of our time. Likely the second option, I should think.

YOUR RECIEVED VMS DECEIVE YOUR TRUTH
    Your use of 'ooga' is very interesting. The reason to why is because ooga has no definitions when it is placed into Google search as 'define: ooga', suggesting it is not an actual word.

Whilst this seems puzzling, and may horrify some to the idea that m-boy has gained idiocy, no one reader should be alarmed. The results for just inputting ooga came up with an answer to the use of 'ooga'. An abbreviation for ooga was provided: the Ohio Oil and Gas Association. This demonstrates M-19 has a strong interest in fuel and industry in the nearby American states, yet not one for fuel overall in different countries. In turn, this strongly shows that he believes in isolationism, as he supports the nearby American industries as opposed to other foriegn industries. Isolationism and tariffs are known to be supported by Republicans so that american industries grow moreso in America than foriegn companies do, showing also that m19 has an interest in politics, the republican party and perhaps could be patriotic to America.

When paired along with his avatar, which is a metallic bug, it is clear that m19 is definitely a republican. He quite clearly supports metal industries, which produce and extract metals, as well as the fuel industries. In the 'roaring twenties', the republican party supported America-based industries, due to a belief of isolationism, and a need for self-dependency. As a result, they put in low taxes and intervened rarely to encourage industries to grow on their own. This meant there were less restrictions in the workplace. If m19 supports the materials related to metals, he may most likely be republican, as these views are likely to be expressed by both.
    Fork, trident, it's all the same.
    Of course, if the cutlery is bendy, everything changes.
    And despite what you think, I find you incredibly... tasty... if you know what I mean. *wink wink*
    That's right; it does mean cornflake desks!

*Gasp*
    YOUR SMELL DECEIVES YOUR NOSE
    I'm so self conscious of my voice over things like that. I sound weird on them...

Hm, maybe a little while after we get HG we can voice chat during a battle with the Pokemon we begin to obtain during the game.

Imma pwn u wit Chikorita. :0
    Yeah, I never got a replacement. I'm still playing with the old, crappy one.
    I think I got back into Brawl at the beginning of the year...maybe?

Hey, when does your spring break start?
    ... Therefore, I can eat the edible parts of you!
    Feel the wrath of my Badly done almighty fork!
    c====<E

YOUR FLESH DECEIVES YOUR BONES

Could be him. Just need a smoking pipe...
    And more green.
    ... Man, if I had 12 clone legs, just imagine what I'd do...
    I'd play mario kart even better!
    I'd prefer to eat the armour.

YOUR EYES DECEIVE

Yes, but the Giant Green Detective Dedede will fix it again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…