• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, how's it going, it has been a while , I am on break atm from school for another 10 minutes so I thought I say hello.
    if you see a shop waiting for approval called 'glitter and grease' with a bunch of ASCII, could you disapprove it? i was editing my post and stuff and accidently hit 'submit' instead of 'preview' and forgot to add examples. haha, sorry. ><
    Yeah, winter was too long and too cold, I totally agree.
    I'm glad you are doing fine ^^ I'm doing fine as well. When summer starts I will be done with school (finally) and work as a Kindergarten teacher (finally) xD
    I did a Quick Reply in a thread and somehow it thought I had posted the same thing twice. Is there a way to delete one?
    ohh okay thanks I PM the owner.

I and I post my nomintation (though I know she isn't going to win any round) but she the only other one that I like that wasn't nomintated.

did you get my PM btw
    are we allow to post in the character face off thread even if we haven't PM the owner our timezone?

please answer ASAP.
    Thank you so much May. I really needed those pokemon transferred. Now because of you, I am able to battle with a team I am use to. You truly are awesome.
    Now on sale! Shuu cookies! With hints of mint and melon! A perfect addition to a satoshi sundae!
    Hey mine is 4 hours later.

Well I hope that chipper mood is still going. I'm doing good thanks, just waiting for House to start.

L.F.D.
    I'm just killing time on here, so thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Hi, how are you doing?

L.F.D.
    Hello

I revised the rules in the art thread, and I didn't seem to find anything that prohibited posting more than one thread in a particular section.

I tell you this because I once got told not to post a thread "every time I made a new drawing" but in this case, it's for a reason that I want to post it separately

One of the threads is of my most recent Pokemon drawings, but the one I wish to post apart from it dedicated to my still life, portraits, and whatnot drawings.

In conclusion, I'd like to know if I'm allowed to post another thread on the Fan Art(general) section.
    Hey, Sweet May, I was wondering if you're currently taking requests in your banner shop? I just checked, and the first post says you are, but there are three reqeusts as the las three posts in the thread. I just wanted to ask if you are or not so I know whether or not to post.

Thanks
    Umm, the bishie thread in alternate anime hasn't been updated for a long time and there are only a few claims(mine amongst them :x) Just wanted to make sure you hadn't, you know, forgotten :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…