• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean girls think they run the country, but men are the stronger ones.

I did, it was a good event.
    Nice, I didn't play SS that much. Im just on the brink of Goldenrod, with a 20 Quilava and 21 Pidgeotto, I should get another ally >_<

I got the new book,it costed like... 20$?
    Nice, I didn't play SS that much. Im just on the brink of Goldenrod, with a 20 Quilava and 21 Pidgeotto, I should get another ally >_<

I got the new book,it costed like... 20$?
    You could just highlight it xD; USB wise anyways, then for the system's I just write em down on a numbered list at home =\ In case one was lost or w/e

Did you get HG yet>
    And if you look on my President's computer stick, I have over 1000 different games =p.... And irl on the N64, if you take your ten and times it by 3.2 you get how many I have xD

But nice for double digits ^_^
    well that's fine =\ better then nothing.

No one was expecting me to show up that day except for Tawny xD.

Well either that or the fact that I took Lugia both times away from you ;D MWHAHA...... Feels nice to be back xD
    She might be stronger, but i'm guessing that you're smarter.

Do something that will make look like a fool, but with no way to trace it back to you.
    Then you give her a few digs on the arm if she tries to rub your face in it.

That's what i'd do.

I have an older brother who was a little like that.
    Very very very thick, the way I like it xD;

Again, read what I said =P

----------
    Why dont you just talk to her =)
    ----------
    I did not say ask her out =P you can still be good friends of course ^_^
    You havn't seen my hair in a while have you =P

They still don't know what they are going to do yet, We are still in school, its just that we are holding our breath atm.

Well, no, no romance club for me just yet, not with all of this on my plate atm.

Why dont you just talk to her =)
    Thank you very much kind sir, the epic pose of Light Yagami exactly looks like me atm, with the pen at that angle and my hand in my head, its rather odd. If only my hair was down and not up, and if only I had a black notebook, and red eyes, then I be a twin ;D

I am trying my hardest to get to NDDHS so I can re-born the club, but the college strike is not certain yet so... -_-;

Well life is going by okay, cannot complain nor gloat, forum wise : I updated my sig, know some new people, chatting away with the sppf family, and posting in WAYLT as usual.

Off the forums: School, work, and art work is a balancing act. It gets harder whenever one starts have feelings for other females in the school. No I am not dating atm, neither am I really looking, unless the perfect person came along, but either then that

Nothing much ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…