• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok LEt Me kNOw IF you neEd anY thINg i Got cause i dO NeeD a BunCh OF nonLEgendary pOkemON From hoenn and sINnoH
    I do. :) I'd love to run my own restuarant after I finish college.

Nope, I'm skint. :/ lol! Did you buy the games?
    It's a nice place. ^^
    Oh, I study retail, health and safety, Customer service and working towards an NVQ qualification in food service and ICT clait.
    Yeah, it is really sad. I haven't really been keeping up with them lately though.
    So are you pretty good at playing Synister Gates guitar?
    Oh yeah? Hah, my band tried to play The Wicked End by Avenged Sevenfold, but neither me or the other guitarist could get the sweep picking right on the solo. I don't think their guitar players get enough credit for being as good as they are.
    Oh really? What part of the UK are you from?

Nope, I didn't know anything about it to be honest. :/ I could go as Sheffield isn't to far away from my college it's just if the staff would let me go.
    Heeey! :-D
    I saw you visited my page so I thought I'd visit your's too. ^^
    How are you?
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Yep, and I think vocal range is also a must. I think it's a fun idea doing solo stuff, especially when you're not involved in anything else musical at the moment.

Umm, hah, there are a looooot. But I guess a few of them are tool, afi, the red hot chili peppers, and the gipsy kings. Those are pretty much my main ones, although like I said, there are a looooooot.
    What about you?
    Yeah, I'm sure its nice to be a part of that, especially since balance is really overlooked these days.

The last band I was in was an alt rock group, which I played guitar for. But I've also played bass for an electronic group which was a lot of fun. I've been working on my vocals though so that I can branch out on my own if I ever feel like it.

Yeah, I agree, it is a lot easier to get meaning across on acoustic songs. If you make proper use of dynamics you can easily make an acoustic song way more powerful than a plugged-in one.
    Yep, I play guitar and bass too. I've been in a few bands before, though I'm not in one at the moment. That's quite cool that you do live sound though, it seems like a challenging thing to do.

Woot for Glaceon!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…