• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks :D I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to check it in a translator, lets see.

The translator says: Impudently.
    Since I'm not someone whoms base language is English, I don't know which Nature it is.
    Maybe you know?
    Yep that's the way I've been hunting too. I have 99 Max repel on me and I just reset when I finish them or at whatever point I'm at that I have to stop. There's nothing wrong with it as it almost the same as Soft Resetting regularly. Yep good luck to both of us, I really want onix lol.
    a thread is like a list..
    like some people say "see my trade thread" which is a list of their pokemon in a neat format...usally

you could just pm me some then :)
    I'm somewhere around 4000 encounters, don't keep exact track only average onixs per Repels, and I've used like 400 Super repels and 200 Max Repels lol. That's not counting the times years ago I tried going for onix though :p.
    Lol, not bragging, just trying to make a point that 26 eggs is nothing, haha! And good luck with that shiny Onix!
    Yeah it's a Real life tourney. :/ Kinda sux. I drove all the way to Nashville (800+ miles) and didn't even get picked to play. Then I drove like 20 minutes to the National Championships in St. Louis, got picked and made top 16/got a trip to California for the World Championship! xD Lolz!

Here's a link to all the current info if you're interested. They have only released the dates/location for the Nationals and World Championship, but there will be 10 or so "Qualifiers" all across the US before either of those.

Trust me. IF you can get to any of them they are GREAT FUN!!!
    Oh, it's the Video Game Championships, a real life series of tournaments put on by the Pokemon Company itself. You play Double Battles and can win real life prizes like Wii's DS'es and even trips across the country or around the World.

I won a trip to California last year to play in the World Championships ;)
    Oh yeah 110% worth it. I'll "most likely" be using it in VGC doubles, so muddy water is a better option than surf. It hits both of your opponents (doing 150% damage mind you -75%+75%) possibly lowering their Accuracy (30% chance) PLUS it doesn't hit your partner (probably Kyogre this year).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…