• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'll try 2 stay far far far from snakes lol

at least u found it ^^ which ending didja like the most. the happy 1 or the wishes that didn't turn good?
    it doesn't sound so bad when u put it that way. but i'm not happy about doing that either lol

XD

i went 2 a bookstore yesterday an i couldn't find it >.<
    i'm thinkin ppl didn't choose their words well ^^' did n e good wishes come true XD
    i guess it is better than that o.0 lol XP

coolies lol, but i do think u r gettin a lil ahead tho xP

>.<'
    n only 1 wish does all the stories have different ppl? or is it the same an there r different wishes?
    ooo that sounds like a good game, i like the customizing [spelling?] ur character. think u should try it. alot seem 2 like it, so there's also a good chance u might 2. ^^

r there n e dectective ds games out? u might like those

yeah i really like this class. i guess every1's time is different at places. i was kinda bored n a couple of my classes, an frustrated sumtimes 2 with my teamates ^^' but mostly it's a good time ^^

the weather is gettin warmer ^^ i finally get 2 start learnin how 2 ride my bike soon XD i still need the pads tho >.<' but i got my helmet
    >< poisoned snake bites. bleh. a good thing 2 no but i think i'll skip that 1 lol i think perfume would burn alot. ><

coolies! didja find n e good codes?

aw T.T that manga sounds so good XD i think i'll go an get it. didja read the final kamichama karin chu's yet?
    wowies ^.^ u really like detective books lol r the agatha an nancy drew books alike?

i saw ur post on manga readers about it. what happens n it?

i guess i won't get luminous arc 2 then heehee ^^' n e idea what ur gonna get after u return it?

lol that's alot XD
    my acting classes have doubled since it's 2 the end now. we started a lil late so the teacher added more days. not every1 is able 2 come tho so we give them a quick fill n on normal acting days.
    cuz the organisation and the poison will be in the RP... but I'm too lazy to type up everything, so... i'm not going to make it anyway.
    example plot:
    The black organisation is back, and are targeting the geniuses of this world. Detectives, Doctors, they are getting fed the prototype detective, (the poison from the japanese version) as well as be killed by ruthless Gangsters and Snipers hired by the organisation. However, this time the people are fighting back. So ready your weapons. Resist the Black Organisation!

The weapon being:
    Guns, Bats, Martial Arts, Inventions (like Dr. Agasa's, with Conan used), or poisons. Other things work too.

The anime and manga were about cases only because the main character was a detective. Imagine the anime with Jimmy/Shinichi being a Sniper.
    nononono. for example, a sniper turned into a 1st grader, a normal member of the FBI, a teenage genius karate champion, a doctor turned into a 1st grader, ect, ect, ect, tracking down the black organisation, fighting snipers, people with machine guns, so on.
    no... i'm waiting for a new RP for now. I'm doing 1 RP only for the time being. (give plenty of time for other things)
    well I got an email someone tried to hack me and I couldnt get on for a while. other than that? I may trade in my ds and psp and not buy em again o.o' Im getting sick of video games.... lol?
    well, if i saw sum1 dressed that way i'd mayb look at em a lil crazy 2 at the time lol ^^' but that's at 1st. i do like seein stuff like that, i just look at it crazy cuz i don't c it everyday. XD

aw! he is so nice ^.^ i wanna c him skate live 2 XD do u know if he's gonna b on the skating tour?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…