• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rolling the voltorb would be cool

I'm convinced it's on the 3DS as they stated it's on the "ds" which is also in 3DS and also even if gamefreak wanted to announce that it's on the new system they couldn't way back when as nintendo wouldn't have allowed them

When the news comes out about the games in a few days or week or whenever it is they'll reveal it then

Wat do you think?
    Rolling the voltorb would be cool

I'm convinced it's on the 3DS as they stated it's on the "ds" which is also in 3DS and also even if gamefreak wanted to announce that it's on the new system they couldn't way back when as nintendo wouldn't have allowed them

When the news comes out about the games in a few days or week or whenever it is they'll reveal it then

Wat do you think?
    I watched the episode with Richard. It wasn't excactly what I wanted, but I did like it.
    I made a thread in the Entertainment section, and maybe somebody will post there.
    If that's the Wiki I'm thinking of, the only mention I got on it is that I apparently don't do anything, which is complete bullcrap. Unless they mean I don't do anything worth making fun of. XD
    As for when I was modded...I have no idea. Maybe sometime in...2006? 0o
    Quoted for the truth.

I have to ask something, why did you change your avatar to a Salamence?
    I've been wondering for that.
    Yeah, hate it that it is going towards the end.

And as you said, he will probably get more then 20 000 posts.
    He does make me lose faith in the human race.
    Why can't somebody just ban him already?
    "The only thing you do in this forum is to talk about me? you have no life." Ash-Kid

The irony! Especially the last part.

I got into Lost during Season 5, and then I saw many episodes from Season 1, 2, 3 and 4.

How long have you been watching?
    You like Lost? 8D
    Finally somebody who likes it!

You should have read what Ash-Kid wrote on somebody's visitor message.
    Hilarious and ironic!
    for real??...
    u don't have to work on the banner its ok..enjoy your break :)

btw....I have 100 friends lol?.. /: I didn't even noticed...I have no idea who that is...
    yeah well we might have some problems with the banner... /:

but don't worry. I will try to solve it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…