• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're welcome.

And I tried to find a picture, but it was too big and stuff.
    And I am going to link the signature to the picture, to get more members.
    The longer u have that name the more you'll understand lol. Ask a mod for help to change that name b/c you'll get an infraction or ban.
    that's b/c it isn't character/pokemon bashing. Character/pokemon bashing is against the rules b/c it starts problems.
    A name like that will cause a big commotion so that's y u can't have it. Ur title is the same thing. You may want to change it fast b4 u get the infraction or ban like Encyclopika said.
    I hate her b/c ppl think she and Ash go together and Piplup is copying Pikachu by staying out the pokeball + it likes being a showoff.
    Well, even though I do like the name of yours, you can't.
    As the mod told you because its' flamebait.
    Too bad, actually, I liked it.

You could try to change it to this:

Non-Dawn or Piplup liker.
    Your username and title are pure flamebait. I've already filed for a name change for you (unless you can find a way to change it yourself). PM me with an alternate name or ask for one in the Name Change thread. Failure to comply will result in infractions or a ban.

Change your title while you're at it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…