• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, yeah. I first used to be an Advanceshipper, but as Dawn was introduced and I saw the huge amount of hints, I started liking it. High Touch was the final point for me, I just knew it. I expect a huge hint in the GF and the League considering Brock ruined almost every potential moment.
    Hi There! ^^
    Yeah, I thought "Sticking With Who You Know" was really funny too. I can't wait for the Team Galactic finale to start. I want to know how PUSA will dub it.
    Yeah, I'm doing alright. I've been so wrapped up in playing my HG game that I've been rather busy. But, i'm doing good.
    And you?
    I agree with you definitely, Dialga and Palkia can wreck havoc very well (as evidenced in movie 10), so they are pretty close to being weapons of mass destruction. However, they got played by Arceus in movie 12 badly, so I wonder if Team Galatic ever got Arceus, they could of done much worse... I need to stop thinking about stupid stuff... Anyways, as for your question of considering you as a "hardcore" pearlshipper, that is mostly a matter of what you think of yourself. If I had to give you my opinion, I would say you could be considered hardcore (in a good way, of course). Combining politics with pearlshipping is one of the most fascinating and striking ways to like a shipping, as you expanded from a very awesome pairing to also a metaphor for real life politics is simply unheard of and creative (to me). Liking a shipping in general also contributes to that factor, because you must like the shipping for what the characters are and aren't, which I'm most likely sure you do. But it will mostly come down to your own self opinion, if you think you are.
    I'm fine right now :)
    and yes, I got your message. I found it real interesting! I was going to reply to it, but I haven't found the time to do so.
    Of course. I'd like Espeon to know some powerful attacks like Pysbeam or Psychic so it could help me in beating the 5th Gym Leader and the Elite Four.
    Hey There ^^
    Have I told you my good news? It took me such a log time but I finally did get my Eevee to evolve into an Espeon yesterday. I had to raise Eevee 25 levels before it evolved but it was worth it. I got my Espeon *dances in excitement*
    I'm doing good, I've been playing my HG game like crazy and I'm currently in Cianwood City now. That's about it. One more week till Spring Break :] I can't wait.
    Greetings. I'm doing all right as always, it's nice to hear that you're relaxed. Your private message did reach to me, and I honestly had to read it a few times through to understand it, as I'm not that really in to politics (I read/hear about it occasionally though). I never thought of Cyrus being compared similarly to the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, like how targeting and nuking Israel and U.S.A could be compared alike to targeting Dialga and Palkia. I did, however, thought of Dawn and Ash promoting peace and freedom to people and Pokemon, as you adressed in your message :D.
    hey ccangelopearl1362! and im doing fine at the moment! thank u for asking! so u got both games?! HeartGold AND SoulSilver?! AWESOME! im so happy 4 u! plz do tell me the details about it soon, r the graphics good? how about the story line? who r ur starters?! and im terribly srry but i have barely logged on lately due to school work, family affairs(lots of birthdays), and working on my sweet sixteenth party! it wont be huge but a pretty fancy dinner with a little bit of dancing ^_^ i have already found my dress. and i really appreciate my parents putting their money into this, i told them its ok if they cant manage to do it. other than that ive been PACKED with tests 4 next week...so lots of studying over the weekend, but i will NOT do anything on friday!!! that shall be my only free day of the weekend :p. so ya how r u doin?! anything particularly interesting happened to you this week? and OFCOURSE i would LOVE to know how u got interested in pearlshipping...once again PLZ give me details. and btw i shall post a pretty long post on friday!(or sooner if possible) so just warning you! take care and PEARLSHIPPING 4 THE WIN!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…