• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zero Nexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So anyway, as we know, none of these three worlds connect so timelines are different

Let's start of with a fourth world. Where a powerful country has taken over, well....EVERYTHING. all who resist are eliminated without a pause. The Emperor still wants more, so he puts his finest mages together to find a way to another worlds(You seem to get the idea where this goes to), The commander of the Secret Intelligence Corp, who has learned the ways of the ancient magic, finds a way to do that. And the quickly discover the events that had occurred in these three worlds.
    Being most interested about the Demon King and quintessence (In FE7 the main villain, Nergal, learned to harness the power of quintessence, and use said power to create life, morphs, or emotionless human clones born of heresy.Who appear to be human but are actually recycled quintessence (life energy/force). Serve as the minions of Nergal. Morphs are characterized by dark or pitch-black hair, golden eyes, pale skin, and unusually red lips. Some are incredibly weak, some are unimaginably powerful, depending on whose quintessence they are made from, and the purpose of the morph.
    Anyway, they said their researchers to find out how to harness the power of quintessence. And research about the Demon King and his minions, the ancient monsters(you know, zombies, centaurs, gargoyles etc.)
    Using these to create a MASSIVE army of the undead, they invade Magvel, simply overpowering the people with great numbers. Why Magvel? Because of the Demon King(duh) the power hungry rulers pla is to reincarnate the demon with quintessence. However, such being would require LOTS of quintessence, they had need to invade another land.
    How far are you in One Piece anyway?

Navigate WHAT!?

First, a little backstory. So, this involves three different worlds from FE; the continent of Elibe(From FE6-7, you remember Roy. He's from there), the continent of Magvel (FE8), and the continent of Tellius (We like Ike)
    the story of Elibe ends when Roy defeats the king of Bern, Zephiel who started a war, chases down the Dark Dragon and takes her to Arcadia(a village where Dragons and men live in peace. There's a History of a war calle the Scouring where Dragons and men fought. Man won, Dragons fled to another world. Roy marries Lilina(a noble and close friend of Roy) and created the Kingdom of Lycia
    Magvel = Ephraim, Eirika(<- siblings) and others defeat the Demon King and start rebuilding their country, who they marry is entirely up to Supports(Same goes for Roy but Roy and Lilina are the thing, they got married in the FE manga also) lol
    Tellius = Ike slays the Goddess Ashera with his mighty sword Ragnell, everyone (other then the playable characters) are turned back from stone(Ashera petrified them, she....well it's a complex story that can't be put into two sentences) Character Endings roll. Ike sets on a journey with Soren, his loyal strategist who pledged for Ike, to search for worlds still unknown -> never to be seeing again (Now, if Ike had an A Support with Ranulf, he would have gone to their journey instead of Soren, but Soren is.....well loyal only to Ike, once again a bit of complex history to be put into two sentences)
    ...Kinda like the Whitebeards and Marine Government in One Piece...If you're that far

I also have made up a story in my head regarding Fire Emblem, would you like to hear it(Don't worry I'd explain the necessary things)

Well I caught an Adamant Ho-oh(Awesome) and as for your earlier remark; you don't know what nature it has until you catch it so you're gonna have to catch it a lot of times
    Nicely done Chaser. Appearing as a man without a face, a quote/unquote boogieman for the weak lol
    It starts to sound like a mafia or something. All it needs is a little dark history(''Hits'' and such or as in pokémon it would be....I got nothing lol)
    I caught-wait for it......A SHINY ADAMANT RATTATA!

I knew it. I knew Jaxx was gonna betray Chaser somehow. Classic 2-pals-become-enemies story. But nice plot
    I'm in front of Ho-oh. Looking for the right nature(Careful/Adamant) and it is a b*tch trying to catch it. I've lowered it's Atk, Def and Speed AND put it to sleep with Hypnosis and it wont even budge with Ultra Ball

Go right ahead, I'm all ears

Btw, GUESS what I caught in the Brass/Burnt Tower when I went to set off the 3 doggies?
    It wouldn't be good for me.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

You have soul silver yet?

Okay then.

Ah, well... tell me how that goes.

Same train of thought.

OKAY! When is/was that?

I'll keep that in mind.

Because your going to try saying something.

How is that pup?

I LOVE HEART GOLD.
    ...I literally laughed out loud when I saw the Registeel, plus the custom title you gave it. Good to know there are more of us that see that.
    ...err XD
    Even If I don't have to, I will. I'm like that.

?

Gay subtext.

I noticed.

Wait. do you NEED it? Or are you so messed up that you think saying somthing dumb will make it better. I mean, people do dumb things when they're sad.

Someone who sees things the way you do.

Well there you go, go for that.

Really? I've never done it.

Then go ask someone out. NOWZ

I might be getting a puppy. =]
    Maybe. I'm trying to cut down my computer time.

XD I've totally lost the subject...

Kittens.

Yeah, I can see that. Try not to let it bug you, just do your best.

Ha. You could always do what my friends ex-boyfriend did. Sit in front of the computer all day waiting for her to come on.

I see what you mean. You need someone with the same POV as you.

Clam, calm! how about you just try picking a girl who you're not already friends with, flirting with her fo a while and then asking her out.

Wait, what? More homework >_>

In good time my friend.
    Really?

Maybe it's Bush week?

Squid.

Don't worry, it'll hurt for a while and then you'll go numb and fall to the floor grabing your left arm in painYou'll get better.

Well, don't confront her. Just act unintersted.

Well, If they're singal and haven't been badly hurt, chances are they might want one.

Because do it or I'll kick you you want it and your going to make it happen.

... seven straight hours of homework X_X

Don't worry. You'll get it right.
    Whatever.

Never mind then.

Oh..kay?

I'm really sorry.

Calm down, you're not that bad! Just unlucky, don't worry. You'll get there.

The best thing to do is find someone who wants a relationship and try again.

It'll be okay. Really. Just keep puting yourself out there. Even if you're worried you'll get rejected. Just remeber, If you don't try it'll never happen.

I'm sleeeeepy.

Better luck next round.
    I have no need for it!

That weird hand thing right?

1) XD 2) ... No clue what your on about.

... because that's not even a bit weird.

Well, er... It depend on how you say it. If you rush it, It'll only sound weird. She might feel a bit uncomfortable, or she might be really happy you like her that much. If it were me (I've done this before ) I'd say how flattered I was, and then either leave it at that, let them down softly or say yes if I thought it would hurt them.

What are we talking about?

dating works differently, they always know what to do.

good luck?

*yawn*

Well, try your best.
    I have other ways.

What?

1) I thought blowfish had posion 2) where the hell did that come from?

Hm, Depending on your POV, that is.

Go for it!

Trufax

Girls always seem to know what to do.

Well, I can see why you would wanna do that... make a time.

I like eating lemons.

XD I try for that but always end up getting distracted. But that's a good thing! I'm going to go watch episode 20 of kobato, which crosses over with post-ending!Tusbasa (!!!) And it was written by one of the lovely ladies of CLAMP, so it counts as canon! I can't wait to see Syaoran, Kurogane and Fay again!!!!!

Well, yeah. She'll get over it sometime.
    I don't really have a reason to~

Me too...^^

Well, yeah

Well duh.

I'm not into girly chats, I find them kinda annoying.

*shrugs* Some girs know they're pretty.

Screw that.

It's hard to eplain.

That should help.

Am not.

LOL... kinda tripy.

I spent too much time on the computer already, seriously.

Yeah, I know how she feels. Things are different once you've been hurt.
    Look, I'm sorry okay? I don't have much spare time. I should be studying now.

Wait what?

It's happened to me, once I was in a movie with some friends and the one right next to me.....

Eh?

O_O

I know a girl like that, It's so weird.

GRRR. a friends little bro is crushing on me.

I think that kinda works differently with girls.

I think that might be the way to go.

I don't think so~ Plus, He's so cute...

Awwww, that's such a cute doggy.

Facebook is for sheep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…