• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and I am increadibly JUST LIKE him. We like the same music, same everything....and now that my hair got cut short, I look exactaly like him as well. It's kinda creepy. >_>
    It's fine. I'm glad you're willing to listen. My mom and dad got divorced before I was born, and my dad skipped the country so he wouldn't have to pay child support. It's a weird, confusing, Jerry Springer-ish life.
    It was kinda like that. My dad's mom said that "You're not who you think you are" and shipped me back to Miami, where I basically lived on my own until September last year, then my mom's parents took me in. I am grateful. ^_^
    Well, the people are nicer in north GA than south GA. I basically got kicked out of south GA for being a lesbian. Miami was accepting and convieniant, but it feels good to be in a non-stuffy place.
    I'm in Georgia. It's weird considering I lived in Miami for the longest time and then moved to Hicksville, USA.
    I've finished school for this year. Hey, we're in the same time zone! What state/Canadian Terriotory are you in? :p
    Mostly feed the horses/clean out the stables. I have to ride them because I'm a trail guide, but I'm not as good as some of the costomers. XD
    Nothing much...the stable hasn't called me back so I'm not working today. Why did Serebii close that thread anyway? (Other than the offtopic-ness.)
    Hey! Well, thanks for your words. It's just natural in me to take it easy. :D

I sure have my own theories, and since you're interested, I'll tell you! The concept of Arceus fascinated my right away, and after working it out for a while, I've come to believe he is the creator of the Universe, and of the higher Legendaries. I have all of them under hyerarchies of sorts. As I see it, Arceus separated from chaos and created all that's known. He then created the Pokémon I think are the most important for the world: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza and Ho-Oh. He also created Lugia, Regigigas, Darkrai, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf as they were required.

Mew comes into play when Arceus and its two loyal extensions of himself, Dialga and Palkia (Holding my say on Giratina until Platinum, but I consider it an extension of Arceus too, which eventually betrayed him) decide to make their presence assume spirit form and roam the world, with a bigger purpose. Arceus' spirit took form as Mew, who would be in charge of spreading and preserving life throughout the world. In my view, Mew holds the information of every Pokémon, by Arceus' designs. All other Pokémon came forth because of Mew, and it is also a life keeper. If a major cataclysm was to befall all known realms, destroying everything that's known, Mew's makeup would allow it to bring everything back into being, Arceus himself included.

Dialga's spirit took the form of Celebi, with the power of traveling through time, and the mission of preserving nature. Palkia's spirit took the form of Jirachi, with the power of granting wishes, and the mission of keeping the world in balance. That's basically it, as far as the big picture goes. If you would like to know more, I'll be sure to tell you more. I factor all of this in one of my main stories, and I need to define a few things still, but 4th Gen allowed this build of mine to take true shape.

Thanks for the interest. See you around!
    well that's good. I like History, but not enough to pursue a career in that field. I'm working towards a job in math and science. I don't have much of an idea, but being some form of doctor, maybe an optimologist, or a structural engineer, or something like that. If I took a stab in the dark I would assume you are going towards a field in psycology? I have not been the most observant person lately.
    Yeah, I'm in eighth grade. I can't wait for high school. I went to private elementary and middle school and I can't wait to go to public school. We have to many stupid rules. Some kids got detentions for throwing water at each other. I'm guessing you took some AP classes in high school, right? I'm going to be taking honors biology, english, and geometry next year. Was high school a good experience for you?
    She laughed so hard she cried. It was adorable
    My schools internet is not being nice. Its only connecting sporadically, which makes it impossible to get to any sites. I am also annoyed that there is NO GOOD INFORMATION on education in Maoist China. None anywhere
    I named my Empoleon Tux, Luxray is Zappycat, Skiploom is Flyleaf....I guess I just have some brillant moments is all. Oh, and Purugly is Fatcat.
    Name it Ponyta. That's at least cuter and reflects its skittishness more. I likes ponyta. But on pokemon pearl I named my ponyta Firecrotch.....
    Yeah. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…