• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to (Insert your name here) hope that you have a fantastic one and great luck though out the New Year.

Know that I’m always here for you all when and need be.

PS: In the movie Hook Tinkerbell took Peter to Neverland when he was just a baby. So how did he age to be a boy if you are not supposed to age there?

L.F.D.
    Did you ever know that I’m you're hero,
    and everything you would like to be?
    You can fly higher than an eagle,
    'cause I’m the wind beneath you’re wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
    but I've got it all here in my heart.
    I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
    You would be nothing without me.

Did you ever know that I’m you're hero,
    and everything you would like to be?
    You can fly higher than an eagle,

Did you ever tell me that I’m you're hero?
    I’m everything, everything you wish you could be.
    Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,

L.F.D.
    Doesn’t mean I wasn’t bad. I was always smart about things.

Always made sure I had at least one sober friend by me while drunk/high and such. Never ratted anyone else.

L.F.D.
    It isn't my kids I'm worried about. If I ever do have any they end up being half of what I was in school, you might want to not be around them.

I was a bad boy

L.F.D.
    Following in your father's footsteps. The overseas one sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Here to wouldn't be so bad as long as you don't teach my kids.

L.F.D.
    Well hopefully things will go well for you. What are you planing on doing with that degree?

L.F.D.
    Well you really haven't missed much. Are you still studying foreign languages?

Same old same old with me. Kind of been growing closer to one of my friends, and looks like it might turn into something. She's old enough to buy alcohol for me :D

L.F.D.
    I can't sleep so I got on here and saw your name. How have you been doing mate?

L.F.D.
    Ooh, Latin and Chinese, both very impressive. I would have enjoyed learning Latin in my high school years, if it was offered. These days, I doubt I'd have the endurance to learn another new language. =P
    What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking? Oh, I'm not taking any courses right now, no. Rather, I'm trying to find a job so I can afford to go back. ;_;

Ooh, good luck! =D
    Funny things are good things to say, aren't they? And ah, nifty. How are your classes going, then? ^_^

Oh, heh, just hearing about some battles the two of you've had. I like hearing battle stories. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…