• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I SHIP IT

You're right; that was a good laugh. That is the craziest ship that ever sailed and puts Nineteenshipping and Pimptasticshipping to shame forevermore. xD
    oh okay, I misunderstood. I forgot I was making a suggestion for a name of the pairing. my bad. pearlstringshipping sounds good.
    mhmm... yeah too bad, I dont want to make one though, too much work. thank you anyway though :3
    Ah, yeah... that would be the whole can of worms thing. This is kinda sorta like Fourshipping, when my spamming around for Elesa on Hilda on rollercoaster action got a following and I was none the wiser that Darke was also using the name for that Pokemon threesome for the same length of time...

I know you're not a fan of ships sharing a name and neither am I, however like with Fourshipping both sides have a good, fair argument and to spite one over the other wouldn't be fair.

I'm fine with making an exception for this. I just hope it doesn't spur a bunch of spam joint suggestions. 8|a
    WHO'S YANKING MY HEADPHONES oh wait it's Toraphi Y HILO THAR.

It could work, but one question. When was Conductorshipping submitted for Steven x Elesa? I know Emmet x Elesa was the later suggestion...
    MMK I only ask cuz your sig says Shipping Record Keeper of BMGf and when i clicked it it took me to a thread started by Archaic, who recently did an interview in an Australian Gaming Magazine which was stated in a Bulbapedia Report which I read :) I <3 Bulbapedia more than Serebii but I <3 Serebii more than BMGf
    On the Goddesses/N - If it's not named yet, I would like this ship to be called Castellanshipping. ^^ I haven't been able to think of anything better and I like the meaning behind the name~
    Oh man, I had Bryony tell me this via text this morning (( My net was playing me up all last week, died Monday, am back now )) and I was all PROOF PLZ and she sent me a picture of the picture...

Looks like I'll be eating my words if Whitlea is indeed Hilda.
    thanks for the correction in the shipping thread.

I didn't think it had a name lol anyway sorry for the trouble
    Wow...I'm fast xD

Drew x Brody= MayConspiracyShipping, since Drew beat May in the Grand Festival, and Brody outright tried to steal the Ribbon Cup.

Ash x Brody= BadAtEyelinerShipping. I know it's wordy, but I actualy think it's funny. So Brodie has the green/orange mark under his eye, and Ash has the infamous "Z"'s. So...they must've screwed up with their eyeliner ^^
    Oh why thank you ^^ *Bows too* *Thuds heads*
    I'll see if I can come up with other Shipping names ^^
    I saw your collection of unnamed ships, which is pretty big, and I've come up with names for a few:

Gary x Bugsy= Scizorshipping, since they've owned a Scizor at some point (Gary in the anime and Bugsy in his HG/SS rematch)

Duplica x Morty= Shiftshipping, as ghosts are shapeshift-y and Duplica shapeshifts

Tracey x Domino= Nineshipping. Domino is called 009. T. Sketchit is nine letters.

Brock x Brawly= ShatteredRockshipping. Brock uses Rock-types, Brawly smashes them, etc.

Um..so yeah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…